WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

there's a couple of 250 cbr's every time i park my bike down on temperance street and yonge ... i don't know if i would ever condone SITTING on someone else's bike but you can just look at it ...

she missed a demo RIDE on sat at markham power ... they had 2 x 250's for demo, one with a yoshi exhaust, damn that was loud

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

You city folk make it seem like
    Quote Originally Posted by djbordie View Post
    Tried calling all the honda dealers in Toronto, no one sells motorcycles anymore.

Only 4-5 all far away. Mississauga, brampton, markham, durham...
    is the other end of the universe, go for a ride.
    I'm sure Markham Outdoor would be happy to let you sit on a bike or two, and they are right next to the Go Train station, so if the commute is the problem, jump on the train after work, get off at Mt Joy Go Train Station, then just a few doors south on 48/Markham Road.

Having a look at the Honda will be worth the time.
    You can't fix stupid

ummm....some one misinformed you...mississauga, brampton, markham and durham are not the end of the world, they're the outskirts of the GTA... and why don't you try http://ontario.kijiji.ca/f-cars-vehi...s-W0QQCatIdZ30 you don't need a dealer to sell you a honda
    If it wasn't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Just throwing this out there... lol

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ377513596

(=

Im in Toronto and single.. oh wait, I meant to say I have a 250 ninja and im spanish too... ohh wait I don't have a CBR
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

Would like to assist but too bad dtown is far away
    05 Honda cbr 600RR 04.13.2011 - Sold
    09 Honda cbr 125 R.I.P 06.12.2011</3
    11 Honda cbr 250R ABS. 10.01.2011 Cherry <3

Quote Originally Posted by UJelly View Post
    Would like to assist but too bad dtown is far away
    Make it a group ride event and you'll see!
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

The rest of the question was forgotten the minute you wrote this.

Wouldn't a Ninja 250 be the same?

Can someone who has a CBR 250 ride to my work (dvp/richmond) and let a female sit on the bike?
    Shes pretty too. So bonus. (co worker, shes single)
    Last edited by BLUE_KAWI; 05-07-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Pics of this broad please... And then I will show up dressed as a cbr and let her go for a test ride...

nom sayin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    Pics of this broad please... And then I will show up dressed as a cbr and let her go for a test ride...

nom sayin'?
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

WOW, you guys rock.

absolutely hilarious responses, but no help...haha

yes, those locations are the other side of earth at 430 on a weekday...not my type of woman, so im not willing to drive past the shire and through mordor to find a bloody cbr for her to sit on.

ahh

lol

so instead I urge you fellow riders to drive to me to meet a woman...thats a hell of a deal!

and more info: as per the barbie thread, im sure 95% would enjoy this one.
    Last edited by djbordie; 05-08-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

...not my type of woman,
    Hold on a sec...what's wrong with her? Does she have a hoof? Cleft lip? A huge mole? British teeth? Vestigial tail?
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

WOW, you guys rock.

absolutely hilarious responses, but no help...haha

yes, those locations are the other side of earth at 430 on a weekday...not my type of woman, so im not willing to drive past the shire and through mordor to find a bloody cbr for her to sit on.

ahh

lol

so instead I urge you fellow riders to drive to me to meet a woman...thats a hell of a deal!

and more info: as per the barbie thread, im sure 95% would enjoy this one.
    Im still willing to let her sit on my face, and i can make "vrooom vroom " noises like a CBR 250...
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

ok cool, ill let her know...hah

Vestigial tail
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    Pics of this broad please... And then I will show up dressed as a cbr and let her go for a test ride

Advice. Dont push her away or towards any brand. I know for me I would be more tempted to get that bike just to spite you rather than because it was best for me. Help her make an informed decision. This is a pet peeve of mine that men do a lot so I can totally understand her fighting you to still see a CBR.

Second, I will be down at the learning curves lot Sunday night from 4-7 if she wants to come down and take a look at a CBR 250. Eastern and Coxwell. PM me and we can coordinate.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    Advice. Dont push her away or towards any brand. I know for me I would be more tempted to get that bike just to spite you rather than because it was best for me. Help her make an informed decision. This is a pet peeve of mine that men do a lot so I can totally understand her fighting you to still see a CBR.

Second, I will be down at the learning curves lot Sunday night from 4-7 if she wants to come down and take a look at a CBR 250. Eastern and Coxwell. PM me and we can coordinate.
    Your wise advise and helpfulness makes you overqualified for GTAM. Security will see you out.

What I was gonna say is; would chiquita notice if my 250 Honda looked a lot like a 675 Triumph?
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Im still willing to let her sit on my face, and i can make "vrooom vroom " noises like a CBR 250...
    lmao i spit out my coffee on this read hah.....

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    LOOL that just made my day

Only 4-5 all far away. Mississauga, brampton, markham, durham...
    You can make it to Brampton in 30 minutes over lunch. So one, two hours tops during a weekday for a complete round trip and sitting/question time. Take two or three hours off and do it properly. Isn't a bike purchase worth at least that much prep?

Life exists outside of the downtown bubble.