WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem

Thread: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

Advice. Dont push her away or towards any brand. I know for me I would be more tempted to get that bike just to spite you rather than because it was best for me. Help her make an informed decision. This is a pet peeve of mine that men do a lot so I can totally understand her fighting you to still see a CBR.

Second, I will be down at the learning curves lot Sunday night from 4-7 if she wants to come down and take a look at a CBR 250. Eastern and Coxwell. PM me and we can coordinate.
    Caught between the good girl, bad girl thing

Support my fight to end cancer in our lifetime - UPDATED 2012
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/BikerCat13

04' VStar 1100
    '08 Suzuki Boulevard S40
    '74 CB360T

Instructor www.learningcurves.ca/

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    Advice. Dont push her away or towards any brand. I know for me I would be more tempted to get that bike just to spite you rather than because it was best for me. Help her make an informed decision. This is a pet peeve of mine that men do a lot so I can totally understand her fighting you to still see a CBR.

Second, I will be down at the learning curves lot Sunday night from 4-7 if she wants to come down and take a look at a CBR 250. Eastern and Coxwell. PM me and we can coordinate.
    Your wise advise and helpfulness makes you overqualified for GTAM. Security will see you out.

What I was gonna say is; would chiquita notice if my 250 Honda looked a lot like a 675 Triumph?
    There is no planet B.