WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a fem

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

OP, don't be so damn picky. You want someone to offer their bike to let her sit on it. You and your coworker should go to THAT person. Don't ask them to COME TO YOU.

Re: WTF Honda Dealer...honestly a joke. Can someone on a CBR 250 come to my work so a

Quote Originally Posted by djbordie View Post
    WOW, you guys rock.

absolutely hilarious responses, but no help...haha

yes, those locations are the other side of earth at 430 on a weekday...not my type of woman, so im not willing to drive past the shire and through mordor to find a bloody cbr for her to sit on.

ahh

lol

so instead I urge you fellow riders to drive to me to meet a woman...thats a hell of a deal!

and more info: as per the barbie thread, im sure 95% would enjoy this one.
    There's your answer boys sounds like a bait and switch, and with his reference to the barbie thread she's probably a midget who's had a lot of plastic surgery as she used to be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by iegod View Post
    Life exists outside of the downtown bubble.
    no it does not
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by rutakin View Post
    There's your answer boys sounds like a bait and switch, and with his reference to the barbie thread she's probably a midget who's had a lot of plastic surgery as she used to be a man.
    aha! ive been found out...

lol

alvito, whatever. im just posting a question. got some response, no harm.

like i said, im just doing what i can for her. i dont want her to have to get a ninja 250 because we never went to see a cbr.

and honestly its not worth it for me to drive/ride outside the city with her to show her a cbr.

know what i mean?

already had response, from locals with cbr250 so it worked perfectly.
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Tell her to get a Busa. lol

I have a 84 Honda, but it is a cruzer... Guess i'm half way there.

Is she realy that good lookin?? why is she not your type?? Now I have to demand pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    If she's a ginger Mexican, I call dibs.
    They make those? Hmmm...

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    (just tell folks you're scouting out potential new future ex Mrs. infernobusters...).
    "I'm always searching for a new ex Mr.s Malcom. Jurrasic Park for the win.
    1996 Kawasaki KLR 250
    2005 Suzuki DRZ400SM

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    They make those? Hmmm...

-Jamie M.
    Discontinued model. The newest you can find is >18, sorry.
    There is no planet B.

wait, missisauga and brampton are far?!?! huh? lol
    if speed doesnt scare you, the truck around the corner will.

2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Current
    2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 - Stolen
    2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 - Sold
    1995 Kawasaki Ninja EX500R - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfetus View Post
    "I'm always searching for a new ex Mr.s Malcom. Jurrasic Park for the win.
    AM i that tired, or does this make zero sense to me.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    AM i that tired, or does this make zero sense to me.
    Inferno, I've never recalled where my quote came from - Uber is just quoting the source i.e. the line I used comes from one of the Jurassic Park movies (thanks Uber, never really knew the inspiration...one of those things you sorta use from time to time and never quite know where it was picked up at).
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

lol

cbr done.

anyone want to ride over on a ninja?? haha