Review on JohnnyP636's work!

Thread: Review on JohnnyP636's work!

Review on JohnnyP636's work!

I wanted to do some maintenance/upgrades on my bike and Johnny was the only guy that could get me in and out the same day. I dropped off all my parts before hand and rode my bike there a few days after to start the work.

The work included:
    -Spark plugs/air filter
    -New gas tank/tank cover
    -COX rad guard (Had to remove the side fairings to get it on)
    -Front and rear pads
    -Front and rear Spiegler lines
    -Carbon fiber lower tank panels and rear hugger
    -Autotune for PCV
    -New chain/sprockets/speedodrd (-1/+2, what a difference that made, my favorite mod so far)
    -Powder coated the rear pegs and he also supplied me with a rear brake master that he also powder coated.

It took him some time to complete everything, I didn’t leave ‘till 9:30 pm. Very patient and does the job right.
    He didn’t mind that I sat there and watched what he’s doing, helped where I could and it was a great learning experience as well.

He also cleaned around the front sprocket (caked with chain lube) and the swingarm after he removed the hugger and the wheel, which I didn’t expect and I truly appreciate.

There are still a few bugs that we have to work out with the AutoTune and a couple of small pieces missing to complete the tank installation. (Some velcro, rubber cushions under the side panels and some foam padding around the edges)
    Amazing how Suzuki wants $1000 for a new tank but they couldn’t give you some Velcro, 2 pieces of rubber and some padding.

I don't mind travelling from Ajax to Mississauga for good service and it's never a disappointment.
    I’ve gone to Johnny’s in the past and I will continue to go there in the future.
    I just posted this review for those looking for an honest, reliable and a great mechanic in the West.

Aside from working on the bike, he’s also a great guy to shoot the **** with.
    Two thumbs up!
    Last edited by 2live&ride; 05-07-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Mina

Re: Review on JohnnyP636's work!

Definitely a great guy!

Came to my house to rivet a master link on for me when I was a noob and didn't have my own tools!
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Johnny's the man, for sure

I swear by Johnny as well. Patient and treats your bike with the up most care. He's taking care of me and would not hesitate to go back.