AMSOIL Oil + Filter

Thread: AMSOIL Oil + Filter

AMSOIL Oil + Filter

Does anyone from Brampton have a AMSOIL membership or know a local place not too far that sells AMSOIL bike oil + filters? (Canadian tire excluded)
    I'm really starting to hate K&N filters with their insanely cheap bolts. Removing these always seem to cause problems with stripping. -_-

Re: AMSOIL Oil + Filter

Quote Originally Posted by Jag_V4Ape View Post
    Does anyone from Brampton have a AMSOIL membership or know a local place not too far that sells AMSOIL bike oil + filters? (Canadian tire excluded)
    I'm really starting to hate K&N filters with their insanely cheap bolts. Removing these always seem to cause problems with stripping. -_-
    I saw a large Amsoil display at GP bikes.

I have a wholesale membership with Amsoil, but haven't figured out how to use it yet It doesn't work when I sign in to my account on their website, I guess I'll be forced to call them

Can't wait to try out their new EaO line of oil filters, buddie used one on his R6 and when we changed the oil the stuff coming out looked cleaner than what we were putting in! Used oil analysis said there was no reason to change it, this was after 5000km's! Amsoil said to just change the filter next time it's due, leave the oil in and when you come up to the second oil change interval, do a UOA Nuts!

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    I saw a large Amsoil display at GP bikes.

I have a wholesale membership with Amsoil, but haven't figured out how to use it yet It doesn't work when I sign in to my account on their website, I guess I'll be forced to call them

Can't wait to try out their new EaO line of oil filters, buddie used one on his R6 and when we changed the oil the stuff coming out looked cleaner than what we were putting in! Used oil analysis said there was no reason to change it, this was after 5000km's! Amsoil said to just change the filter next time it's due, leave the oil in and when you come up to the second oil change interval, do a UOA Nuts!

-Jamie M.
    That is sure crazy! Probably made to be changed after 10k or something. But yeah, GP Bikes is too far for me.

There is a guy around fisherman drive that sells amsoil stuff to the public at almost wholesale prices.......just call up dealers in that area....

Dude.. I have one, I'm gonna go buy a couple cases, I give you cheap brotherhood discount but there will be an additional 75% YOUWANNABECOP markup though.
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d View Post
    Dude.. I have one, I'm gonna go buy a couple cases, I give you cheap brotherhood discount but there will be an additional 75% YOUWANNABECOP markup though.
    lol, hater. Grab me a filter too!