Any Mountain Bike Riders - St. Catharines

Thread: Any Mountain Bike Riders - St. Catharines

Any Mountain Bike Riders - St. Catharines

Looking to do some mountain bike trail riding in St.Catharines as I'm here for the summer. Anyone else down here and ride / know of any good trails - I heard 12 mile creek is the best?

Re: Any Mountain Bike Riders - St. Catharines

Quote Originally Posted by S500K View Post
    Looking to do some mountain bike trail riding in St.Catharines as I'm here for the summer. Anyone else down here and ride / know of any good trails - I heard 12 mile creek is the best?
    Go to Short Hills Provincial park in Thorold. Its where we used to go mtn biking and it basically a big roller coaster. Full day of fun to be had.
    Two wheel burnout

There are other trails above and around the Brock U/escarpment area as well. If you park in the lot by the Decew House, and ride back across the bridge there's a trail that starts there and goes to Brock, and down the escarpment. From there you can go to the end of Lockhart Drive, right at the bottom of hydro hill and there are a couple trails that start there that go along 12 mile creek. From there you can make your way back towards Morningstar Mill and back of the escarpment, or to Shorthills. In Port Colborne as well, behind the Robin Hood plant, there are a few more technical trails that are just new in the past couple years.
    "People make fun of me because I am different, but I make fun of them because they are all the same" I AM Chef Steve-O ON MSN MESSENGER

Steve - Port Colborne

I was thinking of doing this..maybe you can get the route from them..
    http://www.laketolake.ca/
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block