Blackberry unlocks

Thread: Blackberry unlocks

Blackberry unlocks

If anyone was interested... I can unlock any blackberry on any carrier worldwide so you can use it on another carrier for $5.00 each.

- Randy

Re: Blackberry unlocks

People still use blackberries?

Every cell phone store does this for 10--20$ i dont think people are going to ride to your house just to save/lose 5 $,Just my 2 cents.......

Quote Originally Posted by kanabis View Post
    Every cell phone store does this for 10--20$ i dont think people are going to ride to your house just to save/lose 5 $,Just my 2 cents.......
    unlock my mobilicity blackberry 3g. payment sent via paypal.
    fz6

Mobilicity is interesting... Who do you want to use it on? Even unlocked it may not work on all carriers.

PayPal is mans best friend lol

- Randy

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    Mobilicity is interesting... Who do you want to use it on? Even unlocked it may not work on all carriers.

PayPal is mans best friend lol

- Randy

i was in costa rica last winter. a sim card was like 6 bucks and would last a month there. i could have kept using my phone instead of it being a brick. the contract is paid in full for the whole year so i own the phone with no strings attached.
    fz6

That isn't the issue... The issue comes from what frequency the phone can actually be used on.. For instance... An unlocked WIND phone can't be used on: Rogers, fido, bell, virgin etc.

- Randy

all i know is the ice network showed up when i was there. if it detects a network should it work.
    fz6

sorry to burst your bubble but...

http://myworld.ebay.ca/mobile_cellut...id=p4340.l2559

You can get an unlock for 99 cents and have the code and instructions within 10 minutes most days 30 mins tops

I recommend him only because I have unlocked 150+ phones through him

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    That isn't the issue... The issue comes from what frequency the phone can actually be used on.. For instance... An unlocked WIND phone can't be used on: Rogers, fido, bell, virgin etc.

- Randy
    Yes it can, just not on the 3G network, but it will handle quad band 2G no problems. Those phones roam on Rogers when they're outside the 'zones'.
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by nfq View Post
    Yes it can, just not on the 3G network, but it will handle quad band 2G no problems. Those phones roam on Rogers when they're outside the 'zones'.
    +1

The GSM bands of the phone will work.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg