Smoke and Mirrors: Medical marijuana corruption

Thread: Smoke and Mirrors: Medical marijuana corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Smoke and Mirrors: Medical marijuana corruption

Actually several test and studies have shown that certain types of THC actually attack cancer cells, and force them to self destruct. Check out this short clip.
    Using the same tests used to judge new chemotherapies, the SETH team discovered that this herbal compound kills human brain tumor cells at a concentration that is nontoxic to normal brain cells. A computerized microscope captured images of the cells every 5 minutes to compile the time-lapse videos. After 20 hours of treatment, Δ9-THC kills all cancer cells but leaves normal brain cells alive. Cell death is evidenced by cells shrinking to inanimate white spheres.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    I'm guessing you don't know any legitimate users then.
    Pot isn't used to cure anything or make you healthier.
    Smoking pot is only bad for you if you intend to live.
    People that are dying of a terminal illness aren't concerned about the negative effects of smoking it dude.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Re: Smoke and Mirrors: Medical marijuana corruption

Ya, these are all non-credited studies and people need to make up their mind if their going to push pot as a herbal pain killer for terminally ill patients, I understand its benefits for nausea and apatite symptoms with treatments like chemo, or if THC is actually going to be used to cure certain illnesses.

It's just all way too non-legitimate to be taken seriously as a medical treatment right now, guy walks into a compassion centre with a marijuana perscription for arthritis and gets a recommendation for some white widow 70% sativa 30% indica and handed a glass pipe with a skull on it.. does that sound like anything the government would ever take seriously?
    former: 2006 sv650s (sold)
    current: 2009 r6

"You need to stop suckin back the ballserade, to much salt can be toxic."