A World In Debt - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A World In Debt

Re: A World In Debt

Quote Originally Posted by 01cbr View Post
    I didnt learn my economic theory from youtube first of all.

If your so concerned about rising interest rates, lock in your mortgage.

Once an economy picks up higher interest rates are a good thing. Why is the US in such a hole? When they were in the largest growth period ever they should have raised interest rates and been paying off debt instead of spending so much money.

Soon enough Canada will start to report a surplus.

I don't take any economic information seriously, they all have an agenda. There have been people preaching about the big collapse ever since we dropped the gold standard. On the flip side some economists were convincing people at one point we had become recession proof.

The value of our dollar my drop, but then again the value of your services will then increase equally in the opposite direction.

Our economy has just become a much more complicated trade and barter system than it started out as.
    You're right, I should have advised people to sign up for a degree in economics from an ivy league school instead of advising youtube. Doh!

I have my mortgage broker on standby because he has guaranteed me he will call me the minute it is time to lock. I did want to lock, but a 90minute conference call between myself, my broker and my person I am financially attached too, both of them arguing tooth and nail for variable sadly ended in variable But, I put the difference into bullion every month so I have a back up plan.

Your insight sounds lovely and it would be nice to believe but it seems to be purely speculation based on your reply. While I am certain you are a genius, I would be a fool to listen without more viable evidence. Even with only a BA in Fine Art I can figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    You're right, I should have advised people to sign up for a degree in economics from an ivy league school instead of advising youtube. Doh!

I have my mortgage broker on standby because he has guaranteed me he will call me the minute it is time to lock. I did want to lock, but a 90minute conference call between myself, my broker and my person I am financially attached too, both of them arguing tooth and nail for variable sadly ended in variable But, I put the difference into bullion every month so I have a back up plan.

Your insight sounds lovely and it would be nice to believe but it seems to be purely speculation based on your reply. While I am certain you are a genius, I would be a fool to listen without more viable evidence. Even with only a BA in Fine Art I can figure that out.
    You would also be a fool to listen to all the crap on youtube.
    The link above shows what national debts, but what does that really mean?

How long has the US held a debt? Canada? How does that directly impact us as citizens?

I don't try and advise anyone on their investment. Gold? silver? Go ahead! Complete economic crash or not your probably pretty safe with that.

But its kind of far fetched to believe their is a world organization looking to profit off of the economic collapse of the entire world.

Edit:
    why so much worry about locking in a mortgage rate? its not like interest is going to quadruple over night.

And if the crisis gets to be bad you think you're gonna be able to get your hands on all the gold you bought and paid for? Or even some of it for that matter? Not unless you keep it in your house and even then, how are you gonna move it?
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

You would also be a fool to listen to all the crap on youtube.
    The link above shows what national debts, but what does that really mean?

How long has the US held a debt? Canada? How does that directly impact us as citizens?

I don't try and advise anyone on their investment. Gold? silver? Go ahead! Complete economic crash or not your probably pretty safe with that.

But its kind of far fetched to believe their is a world organization looking to profit off of the economic collapse of the entire world.

Edit:
    why so much worry about locking in a mortgage rate? its not like interest is going to quadruple over night.
    I get all my info from youtube! It's the best!
    .....jk
    I work in finance and I need to know things. Youtube is actually a really good resource if you are able to decipher what is ******** and what is fact based. When someone asks me how to find info on bullion or the financial crisis I steer them towards a few choice websites and some commentators who often use youtube as a soap box.
    I am sad though...I thought maybe you had some breaking news ...oh well
    And yes, you are extremely safe with gold and silver right now. But only physical or Sprotts. This is an unusual time right now in that we are able to very clearly foresee a substantial increase in the value of these metals whether through mere inflation or through gains made by the financial mess in the US and globally. Even in the worst financial disasters, there is always money to be made.

I get all my info from youtube! It's the best!
    .....jk
    I work in finance and I need to know things. Youtube is actually a really good resource if you are able to decipher what is ******** and what is fact based. When someone asks me how to find info on bullion or the financial crisis I steer them towards a few choice websites and some commentators who often use youtube as a soap box.
    I am sad though...I thought maybe you had some breaking news ...oh well
    And yes, you are extremely safe with gold and silver right now. But only physical or Sprotts. This is an unusual time right now in that we are able to very clearly foresee a substantial increase in the value of these metals whether through mere inflation or through gains made by the financial mess in the US and globally. Even in the worst financial disasters, there is always money to be made.
    Sorry I don't feel like arguing with the hard headed.

Your in finance? Your first post in this thread was pretty much a cut an paste of the same drivel imkruzen and bluekawi have been cut an pasting for ages.

Bluekawi seems to believe that fuel prices increases are the strictly caused by inflation.....your in good company!

What do you think the outcome would be if Canada cut government spending to report a surplus for 2013, and steadily raised interest rates to 15%?

Sorry I don't feel like arguing with the hard headed.

Your in finance? Your first post in this thread was pretty much a cut an paste of the same drivel imkruzen and bluekawi have been cut an pasting for ages.

Bluekawi seems to believe that fuel prices increases are the strictly caused by inflation.....your in good company!
    Lots of arguing with no real argument on your part. Have fun living scared with your head buried in the ground.

and my person I am financially attached too
    Man, that is cold.
    Mike "Gummiente" Palmer
    '07 H-D Road Glide

Loud Pipes Ruin Rights

Lots of arguing with no real argument on your part. Have fun living scared with your head buried in the ground.
    I think your confused, fear is your side of the argument.

I have yet to see you post any facts so what exactly am I disproving?

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    And if the crisis gets to be bad you think you're gonna be able to get your hands on all the gold you bought and paid for? Or even some of it for that matter? Not unless you keep it in your house and even then, how are you gonna move it?

Never buy paper metal. Nuff said.

What do you mean move it? Like carry it around? Or use it as currency? For the later, you can always go to melt, for the other, I workout

Seriously though, vaults are easy to build. And if you own multiple properties and are smart about where you allow people to find your name none of what you said is an issue. Besides, when the apocalypse comes, me and my metal will be long gone.

I think your confused, fear is your side of the argument.

I have yet to see you post any facts so what exactly am I disproving?
    ???

Never buy paper metal. Nuff said.

What do you mean move it? Like carry it around? Or use it as currency? For the later, you can always go to melt, for the other, I workout

Seriously though, vaults are easy to build. And if you own multiple properties and are smart about where you allow people to find your name none of what you said is an issue. Besides, when the apocalypse comes, me and my metal will be long gone.
    Gone where? To mars? Have you made friends with the lizard people of the Illuminati?

****, I was just about to go watch TV. Now I gotta sit here and watch the mud wrestling.
    Mike "Gummiente" Palmer
    '07 H-D Road Glide

Loud Pipes Ruin Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Gummiente View Post
    ****, I was just about to go watch TV. Now I gotta sit here and watch the mud wrestling.
    There's no mud wrestle. Some of us are working without tools....

Before the youtube videos I recommend

http://openlibrary.org/works/OL32685...Macroeconomics

Some base knowledge might have you saying "wait, that doesn't sound right?"

There have to be a couple of people on this board who remember a recession.

Mike "Gummiente" Palmer
    '07 H-D Road Glide

Loud Pipes Ruin Rights

Before the youtube videos I recommend

http://openlibrary.org/works/OL32685...Macroeconomics

Some base knowledge might have you saying "wait, that doesn't sound right?"

There have to be a couple of people on this board who remember a recession.
    That is so cute

I have an idea! "Disprove" what I have said and come up with a valid argument that you didn't pull out of your *** and I will prove you wrong!! C'mon, I know you can do it!

That is so cute

I have an idea! "Disprove" what I have said and come up with a valid argument that you didn't pull out of your *** and I will prove you wrong!! C'mon, I know you can do it!
    Why don't you actually state some facts first?

Or you can just call me mindless sheeple.....

I generally only engage in these types of threads to poke fun at these opinions but I will give this genuine response thing a try.

It's disgusting to me that the majority of people are so uninformed about the global debt crisis. We are no where near seeing any kind of resolution to this massive problem and there is no way to fix what has been done. They keep delaying the inevitable with QE but the bullet can't be dodged. A small portion of the population who are aware are going as far as to stock pile bullion and purchase farm land for the coming of the 2nd depression. There is a very real potential for anarchy if this is not handled well, imo.
    The quantitative easing can't keep happening. At this rate the US will lose its standing as the reserve currency and there are few countries who's currency is safe. Interest rates will have to go up at some point and real estate will crash. The only safe place to keep your wealth is physical silver and gold.
    The movie "To Big To Fail" is a good insight into the crash of '08. I also like to follow Gerald Celente. He is smart and funny as hell.

How would we EVER survive with higher interest rates!!

http://www.bcrealtor.com/d_bkcan.htm

It's disgusting to me that the majority of people are so uninformed about the global debt crisis. We are no where near seeing any kind of resolution to this massive problem and there is no way to fix what has been done. They keep delaying the inevitable with QE but the bullet can't be dodged. A small portion of the population who are aware are going as far as to stock pile bullion and purchase farm land for the coming of the 2nd depression. There is a very real potential for anarchy if this is not handled well, imo.
    The quantitative easing can't keep happening. At this rate the US will lose its standing as the reserve currency and there are few countries who's currency is safe. Interest rates will have to go up at some point and real estate will crash. The only safe place to keep your wealth is physical silver and gold.
    The movie "To Big To Fail" is a good insight into the crash of '08. I also like to follow Gerald Celente. He is smart and funny as hell.
    Wait...I can survive this economic disaster, and the pending real estate crash by spending millions on artificially inflated farm land?

Do I take my investment to cash for gold as well?