A World In Debt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A World In Debt

A World In Debt

Optimism, it makes nosense to hope for it simply to satisfy someone else's misguided concept.

Re: A World In Debt

what does it matter? everyday people still gotta eat food and go poo. if dec 2012 comes it wont matter lol, and you cant eat money.

Thanks for the link, very informative site.
    Past : 06 Virago 250; 85 GSX 750; 93 GSX-R 750; 83 Nighthawk 450
    Current project : 80 CM400

Live for what you'll die for.

Didn't the United States get downgraded by S&P on their AAA rating? So now they have to pay more interest. All that military power spending won't get you anywhere unless you do evil things with it. The U.S. annual interest alone can slash our entire debt in half. If we get rid of Quebec we'd be in the surplus!

Oh I might have to add.

Greece is facing austerity that is causing ton of hardship for it's people. With the global debt actually greater than it's economy it's only a matter of time that the wall separating the 1st and the 3rd world will crumble. Those of the 3rd world will dispense unbelievable misery to the 1st world. And the entire world will enslaved by poverty while the 'money exchangers' of today will be the masters.
    Past : 06 Virago 250; 85 GSX 750; 93 GSX-R 750; 83 Nighthawk 450
    Current project : 80 CM400

Live for what you'll die for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinster81 View Post
    Oh I might have to add.

Greece is facing austerity that is causing ton of hardship for it's people. With the global debt actually greater than it's economy it's only a matter of time that the wall separating the 1st and the 3rd world will crumble. Those of the 3rd world will dispense unbelievable misery to the 1st world. And the entire world will enslaved by poverty while the 'money exchangers' of today will be the masters.
    lol
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Oh I might have to add.

LOL #2 ... I have no clue what you meant, but I thought it was funny.

lol #3
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Luckily I have invested heavily in tinfoil. Ridin' the wave, baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

Oh I might have to add.

Something like that.

The playing field is being leveled somewhat due to globalization. Which invariably means dragging the wealthy down to the level of the poor, rather than the other way 'round.
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    Something like that.

The playing field is being leveled somewhat due to globalization. Which invariably means dragging the middle class down to the level of the poor, rather than the other way 'round.
    Corrected
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Please listen to Peter Schiff and Max Keiser on this subject. The crash of 2008 was a result of the FIAT money system deflating. The crash of 2008 was just a warm up. The main event is coming. Stack gold and silver.

Peter Schiff Rt America - 04 May 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1IcImGWPRw

Last edited by BLUE_KAWI; 05-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.

I truely believe we haven't hit the real recession yet. We've just slowed it down by lowering interest and bailing out some large corporations but we can't afford to do this forever. Countries and provinces credit ratings are starting to be downgraded something that we never forecast to happen and it has a huge impact. Once household interest start rising next year all the people that took out mortgages at ridiculously low prices will feel it in 5 years when interest goes double digit. Businesses will also be impacted by higher interest resulting in lower jobs.

We've just made the bubble bigger and when it pops we'll just blame the government as usual for all the spending that we elected them to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    I truely believe we haven't hit the real recession yet. We've just slowed it down by lowering interest and bailing out some large corporations but we can't afford to do this forever. Countries and provinces credit ratings are starting to be downgraded something that we never forecast to happen and it has a huge impact. Once household interest start rising next year all the people that took out mortgages at ridiculously low prices will feel it in 5 years when interest goes double digit. Businesses will also be impacted by higher interest resulting in lower jobs.

We've just made the bubble bigger and when it pops we'll just blame the government as usual for all the spending that we elected them to spend.
    Do you understand what causes a recession? What about the role lowering interest rates and government spending has in the system?

This isnt exactly the first time through the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE_KAWI View Post
    Please listen to Peter Schiff and Max Keiser on this subject. The crash of 2008 was a result of the FIAT money system deflating. The crash of 2008 was just a warm up. The main event is coming. Stack gold and silver.

Peter Schiff Rt America - 04 May 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1IcImGWPRw

Why do you try to inform when you arnt informed yourself?

Go ahread and tell everyone their book learnin', which you dont even understans, is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by imkruzen View Post
    It's disgusting to me that the majority of people are so uninformed about the global debt crisis. We are no where near seeing any kind of resolution to this massive problem and there is no way to fix what has been done. They keep delaying the inevitable with QE but the bullet can't be dodged. A small portion of the population who are aware are going as far as to stock pile bullion and purchase farm land for the coming of the 2nd depression. There is a very real potential for anarchy if this is not handled well, imo.
    The quantitative easing can't keep happening. At this rate the US will lose its standing as the reserve currency and there are few countries who's currency is safe. Interest rates will have to go up at some point and real estate will crash. The only safe place to keep your wealth is physical silver and gold.
    The movie "To Big To Fail" is a good insight into the crash of '08. I also like to follow Gerald Celente. He is smart and funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    It's disgusting to me that the majority of people are so uninformed about the global debt crisis. We are no where near seeing any kind of resolution to this massive problem and there is no way to fix what has been done. They keep delaying the inevitable with QE but the bullet can't be dodged. A small portion of the population who are aware are going as far as to stock pile bullion and purchase farm land for the coming of the 2nd depression. There is a very real potential for anarchy if this is not handled well, imo.
    The quantitative easing can't keep happening. At this rate the US will lose its standing as the reserve currency and there are few countries who's currency is safe. Interest rates will have to go up at some point and real estate will crash. The only safe place to keep your wealth is physical silver and gold.
    The movie "To Big To Fail" is a good insight into the crash of '08. I also like to follow Gerald Celente. He is smart and funny as hell.
    Omg another one.

Quote Originally Posted by 01cbr View Post
    Omg another one.
    I would genuinely interested in what you think about all of this? I don't want to believe we have a crisis. Convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    I would genuinely interested in what you think about all of this? I don't want to believe we have a crisis. Convince me.
    I didnt learn my economic theory from youtube first of all.

If your so concerned about rising interest rates, lock in your mortgage.

Once an economy picks up higher interest rates are a good thing. Why is the US in such a hole? When they were in the largest growth period ever they should have raised interest rates and been paying off debt instead of spending so much money.

Soon enough Canada will start to report a surplus.

I don't take any economic information seriously, they all have an agenda. There have been people preaching about the big collapse ever since we dropped the gold standard. On the flip side some economists were convincing people at one point we had become recession proof.

The value of our dollar my drop, but then again the value of your services will then increase equally in the opposite direction.

Our economy has just become a much more complicated trade and barter system than it started out as.

Im all in favor of a Zombie Apocalypse, and starting over from there.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "