Greetings from beautiful Bolton, ON

Thread: Greetings from beautiful Bolton, ON

Greetings from beautiful Bolton, ON

Hello everyone! I am a proud owner of Harley-Davidson motorcycle. I love my 2009 Night Train and take care of it as of a great treasure. Here is a picture of my bike so you can have an idea. Also I make custom seat covers and accessories for motorcycles and if you are interested, you can check my work at www.taurusseats.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NightTrain_3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	28405

Have a safe riding season!

Re: Greetings from beautiful Bolton, ON

Welcome! It truly is a beautiful place. I'm new as well but share the same area as you do. We have a few people who ride here at Bolton Toyota and Bolton Kia. This area is a magnet to bikes with our twisty roads and lack of congestion.

Thank you! We are actually planning to go to Bolton Kia this weekend to look for a new car. Can you refer us to somebody good who would give us a good deal?

I have a friend who also rides a Night Train and studies bones on X-rays for a living...I will forward him your website!! Welcome and safe riding.
    2011 BMW K1300S

Thank you Chungd! Do you have friends who love animals? I have "Claw mark" and "White fang" swingarm bags for softail bikes. They may like it

welcome!
    David L.
    2012 Ducati Streetfighter 848
    1995 Honda CBR900RR (SOLD)
    2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 (SOLD)
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Thank you! We are actually planning to go to Bolton Kia this weekend to look for a new car. Can you refer us to somebody good who would give us a good deal?
    Just let me know when you're ready I'll be there. I work at Toyota but I can sell a Kia too if I have a client interested in that. If you come by tomorrow, Saturday, ask for Tamas and I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by TamasK View Post
    Just let me know when you're ready I'll be there. I work at Toyota but I can sell a Kia too if I have a client interested in that. If you come by tomorrow, Saturday, ask for Tamas and I can help you.
    Thank you! We will see you tomorrow morning. You will recognize us by our HD style