Traffic Lights

Thread: Traffic Lights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Traffic Lights

3 options really

**light will only need to be triggered if there are the metal sensor lines in the road, which you can tell by a few straight lines which are too straight to be cracks on the tire tracks that are usually filled in with tar**

1) sit there and wait until an actual car pulls up to ur light and waits which will trigger the light

2) check to make sure there are no cars coming at you from behind, then make a right turn and go around

3) get off ur bike walk to press the pedestrian crossing button
    *if a cop sees you doing this, you will get a ticket for abandoning your motor vehicle*
    2004 Blue GSXR 600 (current)
    2010 red ninja 250r (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by absolute View Post
    3 options really
    3) get off ur bike walk to press the pedestrian crossing button
    *if a cop sees you doing this, you will get a ticket for abandoning your motor vehicle*
    Can someone tell me the actual legalities of this?

As far as I know, it is illegal to leave your vehicle running attended. However, what if you turn off the engine, take the key with you, and then press the pedestrian crossing button? Would that be legal? Sometimes the lights just won't trigger no matter how long I wait and there are no signs of anyone else on the road so I end up resorting to this. Legal?

most the times I've found myself on lights with sensors, I put the stand down and chill, it will eventually start the pedestrian counter and then ill get ready to go again and put the stand up. If you find yourself in a lot of this lights, plan a new way home
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold