Guy highsides FZ6 to prove a point - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy highsides FZ6 to prove a point

Re: Guy highsides FZ6 to prove a point

how does the original video prove anything. ?

how do we know he's not dead ? how do you know if he rec'd any injuries at all ?

maybe if he made another video with just a helmet on, we could compare the injuries

thats like naming a video "bulletproof vest in action " then shooting a guy, and watching him hit the floor, end scene/ lol

friend of mine highsided last year, he was turning onto a side road bike hit some fine gravel began to low side found traction and ejected him off the top
    Target fixation is best defined as looking at something, then staring at it, then hitting it. Example. I target fixated on your mom last night, then i hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post

how do we know he's not dead ? how do you know if he rec'd any injuries at all ?

maybe if he made another video with just a helmet on, we could compare the injuries

thats like naming a video "bulletproof vest in action " then shooting a guy, and watching him hit the floor, end scene/ lol
    U mad, bro? I did not make the video and I did not name it. Read comments on youtube and search for the guys name/group
    I am just a messenger

Dude crashes like me...helmet never touches the ground,LOL
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    a date with amazon, maybe?
    Too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazon
    N3WMAN is my ride
    2006 ZX-6R PART OUT

The video of the crash is bullcrap.
    That video is nothing like an actual crash. A highside is way more harsh than that.
    He threw himself off the bike. When the bike throws you off, you fly a bit higher in the air than that.
    It's one thing to do it on purpose, but when it actually happens, it's a different ball of wax.

I had a friend who wanted me to crash his bike for insurance.
    He wanted me to lowside over a cliff.
    I could have done it, but I wasn't going to get caught in legal issues if they ever found out what really happened.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Good point. Maybe a scene from the hospital would prove that he was alright.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post

Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.