Afraid of a fat woman in a silly costume but attacks a man with a cell phone - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afraid of a fat woman in a silly costume but attacks a man with a cell phone

Re: Afraid of a fat woman in a silly costume but attacks a man with a cell phone

More than likely knowing The Star this reporter was using the douchey "passive aggressive" harassment technique that is so popular by some these days (usually far left wing). It is the same thing over and over again, doing something that is borderline legal to harass someone as a passive aggressive tactic to get a negative, usually physical response. We see protesters do it everyday now (be it sit-in techniques, public tent pitching, blowing bubbles in a cop's face, laying in the street, now photo harassment standing on "public place" blocks to get pictures).

It is always the same thing though, just a deliberate attempt to create a response. I am sure this DB has been doing this for a while just trying to get a response, now he did. Personally I am sick of it, I say beat downs all around, give them what they want.

I agree with mbroyba as well, Ford is not chasing anyone more than a few feet.

Re: Afraid of a fat woman in a silly costume but attacks a man with a cell phone

Quote Originally Posted by invictus43 View Post
    Whatever..it's not illegal and if you touch him you're getting charged, and probably convicted, of assault. They have courses for anger management..
    It's a long way to fall down from those cinder blocks he was standing on... Lots of metal pipes, baseball bats and cinder blocks to hit on the way down. Too bad it would happen on pubic property with no witnesses.

Dale is lying - "began charging at me at a full run"....the only place Ford would be charging at a full speed run is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GNC...tailpage#t=11s

or KFC

And why is this news? Dilligaff!
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

That's life in the big city. Meanwhile in Trenton "QW mayor sickened by Williams evidence" http://www.trentonian.ca/ArticleDisp...5&archive=true
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

lol the star is gonna cause Rob Ford to have a massive heart attack soon... I think this guy is so amusing to me because he's just too god damn fat to take seriously
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

i call a huge b.s. on rob ford's version of events.

according to ford himself, the guy basically dropped everything and ran to his car.

that means that whatever he supposedly was taking pictures with should be in ford's possession.

sorry, but if i was accusing someone of snapping pics of my house and bedroom windows, and then had the goods, i'd be screaming it on the front page.

yet, not a peep about that. only that the surveillance video from his home cameras were turned over to police.

where's the smoking gun, fat rob?

why didn't you turn over his blackberry to the police too? you know, the one that he was supposedly taking pics with and that you made him drop at your feet?

not buying this steaming pile you're selling.

I think both sides are seriously covering up the actual events... as a billion commenters before me have pointed out the Star's site - what kind of journalist uses a BLACKBERRY to take pictures to run in a newspaper? What kind of journalist goes into the field with a berry that has a drained battery? Why did the journalist go all the way into the back, in the bush, when google maps clearly shows you can access the parcel of land from a side walk...

Why'd Ford charge the "intruder"? Perhaps cuz he recognized him as a pencil neck geek and there was absolutely zero risk to anyone there but the goof ball who fled arms flailing leaving behing his electronic devices?

No one cares about taking pictures of your family Rob. No one is spying. You are not important, but I can see how you might think that given that your head actually has the same dimensions as a inflatable beach ball.

Personally I cannot wait for this guy to disappear into obscurity as soon as freakin' possible. Any time his face is on the news its usually another reason to cringe and be embarrassed as a citizen of this city.

As far as this latest incident goes... The Star looks terrible and Rob Ford, as per usual...yeah. This is what happens when high school football coaches get elected as Mayor. Now Big Bad Ford refuses to talk to ANY media if this journalist is present in city hall. Are you freaking kidding me? Bring back the used furniture salesman.
    Last edited by stevex; 05-03-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    Do you type that in every time?
    No.

This is my signature

well, if i have kids and some dude is standing on cinder blocks taking pics of my house from public land, he's gonna be face down and help until the cops arrive...charge me with assault if you want, but don't invade my privacy...especially if i'm the mayor...or this is just a big publicity stunt...both will exaggerate their story to get coverage, paint each other as they like and let the public sort them out....meh, what a waste of ink...