Its been 1 year since the accident, court update.

Thread: Its been 1 year since the accident, court update.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Its been 1 year since the accident, court update.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    because defrauding your insuance company will make the other person suffer more....
    As is my understanding, when 100% fault is assessed to the other party, your insurance obviously covers all your related expenses, meidcal, rehab, etc etc etc but then down the road they take the offending parties company to task for all expenses, which then trickles down to them in the form of hiked rates/cancelled policy
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

Re: Its been 1 year since the accident, court update.

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    As is my understanding, when 100% fault is assessed to the other party, your insurance obviously covers all your related expenses, meidcal, rehab, etc etc etc but then down the road they take the offending parties company to task for all expenses, which then trickles down to them in the form of hiked rates/cancelled policy
    No.

You are just using a completely ficitious reason to recommend / justify criminality.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.