Hello everyone,

I'm back! Not many people, if any, will remember me. I opened an account years and years ago under an old e-mail. At that point I was younger and simply was interested in bikes, even tried to sell some cars here. I'm now 22 and got my M1 today after years of procrastination.

I currently live in Bolton, Ontario with the parents. For roughly one year now I've been a full time employee and full time student. I'm in my final semester of the Bachelor of Business - Automotive Management degree at Georgian college and a Sales & Leasing representative at Bolton Toyota. It takes determination to do both I can assure you that and it also takes lots of sacrifice so I thought I would reward myself.

I've never had a motorcycle over 250cc before but have operated mopeds/dirt bikes in the past as well as mountain bike and cycle often. I'm fairly familiar with two wheels but having 250cc - 600cc under me will be a big learning curve. Previously I had a 1991 Nissan Skyline as my vehicle as well that I sold recently. Now I rely on solely my company car and this gives me room for a bike. I had a fair bit of fun with this car as you can see.

I believe my cousin is a member on here as well but I thought I would introduce myself again. I have my M1 now and am looking to complete my Riding Safety Course as well. I'm also looking for a bike so i'll be searching the forum quite actively. I'm always a fan of having toys so my I'm looking to start at a 250cc or 600cc max. Once I develop some experience and ride time I'll be searching for Ducati, Triumph, Aprillia, KTM etc...