Tamas from Bolton

Thread: Tamas from Bolton

Tamas from Bolton

Hello everyone,

I'm back! Not many people, if any, will remember me. I opened an account years and years ago under an old e-mail. At that point I was younger and simply was interested in bikes, even tried to sell some cars here. I'm now 22 and got my M1 today after years of procrastination.

I currently live in Bolton, Ontario with the parents. For roughly one year now I've been a full time employee and full time student. I'm in my final semester of the Bachelor of Business - Automotive Management degree at Georgian college and a Sales & Leasing representative at Bolton Toyota. It takes determination to do both I can assure you that and it also takes lots of sacrifice so I thought I would reward myself.

I've never had a motorcycle over 250cc before but have operated mopeds/dirt bikes in the past as well as mountain bike and cycle often. I'm fairly familiar with two wheels but having 250cc - 600cc under me will be a big learning curve. Previously I had a 1991 Nissan Skyline as my vehicle as well that I sold recently. Now I rely on solely my company car and this gives me room for a bike. I had a fair bit of fun with this car as you can see.

I believe my cousin is a member on here as well but I thought I would introduce myself again. I have my M1 now and am looking to complete my Riding Safety Course as well. I'm also looking for a bike so i'll be searching the forum quite actively. I'm always a fan of having toys so my I'm looking to start at a 250cc or 600cc max. Once I develop some experience and ride time I'll be searching for Ducati, Triumph, Aprillia, KTM etc...

Re: Tamas from Bolton

Welcome back to the forum and good luck with your search. Cheers

Man, you seem to know how to live. Welcome!
    There is no planet B.

bww77: Thank you! This website provides lots of help with bike info, riding courses, insurance and plenty more. I'll be browsing around all of the above so any help/tips would be great!

fastar1: Thanks! I do enjoy some of the nice things but my business degree makes me follow strict financial ratios. I'll never place myself in an unfeasible position with finances so I'm taking my time in planning the first bike purchase.

You may as well enjoy the toys as well. I do enjoy having some cool things as well, I'm a proud owner of a $1000 bill as well! Once I'm graduated I should have more time/money for toys; damn tuition is eating my funds.