So today I was having a beer and wings at St. Louis at Fairview, noticed a guy on a bike park just on the concrete island in front of the restaurant and run into the mall. Few minutes later as I was walking out a "Mall Security" is writing him a ticket, he was already placing it on the bike. I approach the guy and asked him why he was doing that and he started referencing some Ontario Law which i did not care about. I told him the reason I asked was because I also ride and I usually take a parking spot and find drivers dislike this because we take such a small space, and parking on the island will leave a parking spot open for another customer to access the mall, he said "this is not a parking spot and you cant park here, take the parking spot all for yourself we don't care, you are doing a good thing by taking a full parking spot".

So just a heads up this was a real ticket or it seem like a real one, so stay off the islands at Fairview mall, park at a parking spot, if you ride as a group take one parking spot each so the "Security Mall" has no excuses to tag you.

Just saying.
A