► GSXR 600/750/1000 08/09/10 parts for sale (refurbished cowlings, mostly)

Thread: ► GSXR 600/750/1000 08/09/10 parts for sale (refurbished cowlings, mostly)

► GSXR 600/750/1000 08/09/10 parts for sale (refurbished cowlings, mostly)

All parts have wear on them, hence their lowered price, but are all easily repairable, mostly by sanding and painting, and obviously a 3 minute plastic welding job with a soldering iron will stick the respective tabs back onto each cowling, which I will try to do this weekend, but no promises. I will leave these unpainted for you to customize with your own livery as you wish. All parts OEM.

$70 - Left Upper Cowling - tab needs to be plastic-welded on with a soldering gun; needs to be sanded for painting
    $70 - Right Upper Cowling - small crack near front, needs to be plastic-welded together with a soldering gun, needs to be sanded for painting
    $40 - Left Intake Cowling - ABS body filler filled and sanded smooth, ready for paint

$140 takes all three.

I also have the 3D Suzuki "R" emblems that goes on the cowling, though I do not have the OEM decal that goes on the cowling itself, under the "R". Would make for an awesome customized look, sans-decal.

Exhibit A: Crack in right side fairing, easy fix; broken cowling-cowling tab, also an easy fix

Exhibit B: Reverse angle of crack

Exhibit C: Left side cowling broken tab, easy soldering fix

Exhibit D: Left side cowling scrapes, will require sanding and painting

Exhibit E: Left side air intake cover, patched up with flexible ABS body filler and sanded quite smooth
    Last edited by viper84737; 05-03-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Re: ► GSXR 600/750/1000 08/09/10 parts for sale (refurbished cowlings, mostly)

Bump, now with pictures!
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.