Bar End Weights

Thread: Bar End Weights

Bar End Weights

I'm looking for a pair of bar end weights for my 08 GSXR600, any recommandation ? How heavy should it be ? i saw it on Motovation they have it 220grams, is that heavy enough ?

Re: Bar End Weights

Quote Originally Posted by xflying View Post
    I'm looking for a pair of bar end weights for my 08 GSXR600, any recommandation ? How heavy should it be ? i saw it on Motovation they have it 220grams, is that heavy enough ?
    It all depends on what you like. Heavier weights should reduce handlebar vibrations. Any local bike store sells different ones. I saw GP selling Oxford, which are pretty decent, but they weren't heavy ones. You can get heavier ones on ebay too.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    It all depends on what you like. Heavier weights should reduce handlebar vibrations. Any local bike store sells different ones. I saw GP selling Oxford, which are pretty decent, but they weren't heavy ones. You can get heavier ones on ebay too.
    Thank You !!! Let me search on ebay

Motovation are the heaviest and best available for your particular model yes. 220 grams is heavy for a bar weight yes.

Quote Originally Posted by xflying View Post
    Thank You !!! Let me search on ebay
    I picked these up for mine: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Chrome-Honda-...item27be591b64

They are about 250grams and work perfect for the price. I'm sure they have some for your bike as well.
    They come in chrome or black.
    2001 CBR F4i

" they say at 100mph water feels like concrete ,so you can imagine what concrete feels like " - Nicky Hayden