Workplace Jerks...

Thread: Workplace Jerks...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Workplace Jerks...

Quote Originally Posted by js2021 View Post
    but the guy drives off and chick is still with him in the end lol.

Who cares?
    You should have your own chick.
    The point is, that the snickers are likely generated from some form of jealousy. I believe that inside everyone, there is a small seed of wishing they themselves had the guts to do something daring, dangerous, and exciting. When that car pulls up beside you, for a glimmer, you can see that wish in the guy's eyes. He wishes he was daring enough to ride that bike. The motorcycle is a freedom that most won't ever experience. To us riders, it takes things like skydiving or bungee jumping to up the ante, but to the masses of sheep in cages, we riders are already out there, risking life, limb, and security for that taste of wild freedom. They want some, whether they are willing to conciously say it or not. Those who aren't willing to, may end up snickering or teasing instead.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

I love it when people wear track suits...I think they're awesome...

You do get a lot of looks, I don't have leathers but I have the icon jacket with all the armor and "Ti" plates, and its bright red hahaha. I wear my boots to work too and bring shoes. My workplace is pretty darn nice though, even at the client sites I work at. I just head straight for my desk and change right away. I've never really met anyone that felt bikes were uncool or anything. I would definitely also chalk that up to jealousy though, after all, there's nothing sexier than a bike, right??? (c'mon, you have to admit sometimes you look at the bike first in the chicks on bikes thread!)

Quote Originally Posted by bboySushi View Post
    .... c'mon, you have to admit sometimes you look at the bike first in the chicks on bikes thread!)
    Depends on both the bike and the chick.

Magic: Antique bike, Young chick
    Horror: Young bike, Antique chick

ymmv.