Workplace Jerks...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Workplace Jerks...

Workplace Jerks...

I've been riding to work lately on my new bike, fun times. I've put a fair amount of KM on the bike, many frozen finger days. Today on the way home on the 401 I swore my fingers were going to fall off. None the less fun.

The issue comes not when I get to work(I get in pretty early) but when I leave I tend to get allot of snickers, for some reason they all think I look like a power ranger or something. Actually today I wanted to smash of of them in the head...

I've got a Speed and Strength leather jacket and some firstgear leather overpants, not that bad I thought. Its starting to get annoying enough that either I #$#$^% with them or get something that maybe looks better. But I really don't see whats wrong with these, they are pretty good quality budget gear.

Sorry for the rant....But does anybody else have to deal with these sort of retards???
    Bike: 1994 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    Cage: 2002 Supercharged SVT Focus

Re: Workplace Jerks...

Are they riding as well?

Maybe they are just jealous that you'll be enjoying the ride home while they're stuck in their cages!!

Maybe you should ask Zordon for some advise on how to save face infront of these workplace foes.

Bullies are not cool. Just tell them to stop. It could be that easy

Welcome !

hope you have fun here !

Do not ride if you get so easily upset. You have to be 100% when you're riding, and not being ****** off because some jerk snickered at you.

Quote Originally Posted by bikermahn View Post
    I've been riding to work lately on my new bike, fun times. I've put a fair amount of KM on the bike, many frozen finger days. Today on the way home on the 401 I swore my fingers were going to fall off. None the less fun.
    http://www.royaldistributing.com/mai...PageNumber=230

See Part number 12-170

The issue comes not when I get to work(I get in pretty early) but when I leave I tend to get allot of snickers, for some reason they all think I look like a power ranger or something.
    If you didn't wear the gear and went down, the same people would be snickering when you come in full of road rash. Just ignore and enjoy your new ride and gear.

I think that gear looks fine. What a bunch of jerks. I hate people like that. Sounds like a pack mentality. Find the one that you think influences the rest of them and ask that guy what is so funny. People don't like confrontation as a rule. Hopefully this will make them stop acting like idiots. One other thing that would work would be to make them think you are a lose cannon and could snap at any minute, but you would have to do some crazy **** to make them think that...lol! Nobody laughs at a psycho, haha!

Welcome aboard. Just take the hottest chick in the office on the back of your bike and they'll stop snickering or you can just laugh at them when they do
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Your gear is looks fine bunch of jerks.

When they bug you play on it tell them your the new black power ranger and you going to ride your power ranger bike .They will leave you alone once they no it does bug you .
    2010 GS500F

There's a fine line between friendly kidding and bullying. Then again some are just born jerks.

You need to have fun with them a bit. Turn it around, something like, as a concerned citizen you wanted to make the cleanup easier after
    a driving-while-texting idiot decides to smear you across the road. The leather kit helps to contain the splatter. Intestines are devilishly
    difficult to pick up as they are all slippery and just slide out of your hands. That should get at least the more sensitive types to pause...
    Last edited by cknowles; 05-01-2012 at 02:05 PM.

+1 ^ ... just have fun with it...when one of the guys at work started laughing that I wear overpants and called me a p$@$y in regards to the weather and being cold I just called him out on it in front of the others and it stopped right away...

don't let them get to you as it's been said above riding when angry isn't going to help anything.

2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

I ride angry all the time, helps me filter much faster!!
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Just invite one of them over to see your knife and gun collection

Op just walk over to them and hit them all with your helmet....Now that would be cool and would give them something to talk about
    Last edited by rich6969; 05-01-2012 at 09:13 AM.

A guy at my work said "I give it a month until he writes his bike off" and my buddy over heard and laid into him. "why would you say something like that? Are you retarded? Or is it that you're jealous that he has one, you've always wanted one and your stuck wearing a miniskirt while your wife lays down the law and said you can't have one?"

Enough said

- Randy

LOL!

Good answers here, and your gear looks less like a powerranger than mine.

Try;

"I wear this gear because I've seen how your mommy taught you and your buddies to drive."

"Let's see your gear ... er ... buspass?!!!"

"Yeah, I remember when my mommy dressed me too, you look very handsome today, say hey to your mommy when you get home, tell her I'll be late."

"If you had nads to protect, you'd wear gear too."

Never worry what others think, they seldom do.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by CruiserGoneSport; 05-01-2012 at 09:48 AM.

+1, the more comments they make, the more jealous they really are. Who gives a f*ck what they think, just smile and keep walking and don't worry about it. Just enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    A guy at my work said "I give it a month until he writes his bike off" and my buddy over heard and laid into him. "why would you say something like that? Are you retarded? Or is it that you're jealous that he has one, you've always wanted one and your stuck wearing a miniskirt while your wife lays down the law and said you can't have one?"

Enough said

- Randy
    don't be a road crayon, wear your gear, the road doesn't care how "cool" you think you look when it's busy cheese grading your skin.

The issue comes not when I get to work(I get in pretty early) but when I leave I tend to get allot of snickers, for some reason they all think I look like a power ranger or something. Actually today I wanted to smash of of them in the head...

I've got a Speed and Strength leather jacket and some firstgear leather overpants, not that bad I thought. Its starting to get annoying enough that either I #$#$^% with them or get something that maybe looks better. But I really don't see whats wrong with these, they are pretty good quality budget gear.

Sorry for the rant....But does anybody else have to deal with these sort of retards???
    at the end of the work day, just jump on your Battle Bike and ride away grinning ear-to-ear. You're riding and they aren't!

A-Mazing picture.

Just remind them that you ride a motorcycle. Nothing more needs to be said. They're just a bunch of haters.

Quote Originally Posted by IXFe View Post
    at the end of the work day, just jump on your Battle Bike and ride away grinning ear-to-ear. You're riding and they aren't!