new UK motorcycle legislation.... scary stuff.....

Thread: new UK motorcycle legislation.... scary stuff.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: new UK motorcycle legislation.... scary stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    If you are not with us you are with the terrorists, child molesters, or any other fabricated or over-hyped public enemy flavor of the day. We will continue to have backwards, prohibitionist, alarmist, ineffective, etc. laws as long as we allow politicians and other public servants to pull arguments like that without immediate and severe repercussions to their careers.
    LOL I dislike Bill 203 as much as anyone else here, but that's not the point...

Quote Originally Posted by joed66 View Post
    LOL I dislike Bill 203 as much as anyone else here, but that's not the point...
    That is exactly the point. They couldn't produce hard data unexplainable by other factors to prove that this fascist piece of crap legislation did anything to make the roads safer than the laws that came before it (and they were real stiff towards street-racing and other criminal behavior).
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    That's a neat map if I ever saw one . Perfect symmetry .
    Thanks! I did her as smooth/symmetrical as I could, and my GF absolutely loves the new feel of the bike! Way smoother all the way till redline, instead of the big jump at 7,000, the jump at 9,000 and the big jump at 11,000.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...