Almost There!

Thread: Almost There!

Almost There!

Good day all! Obviously I'm new to riding. I'm so excited. I bought a 2009 Honda Rebel to start off on, I think it's a good sized bike for me. I took my M1 and did great. I have my M2 course booked at the end of May with Learning Curves. I'm excited and a bit nervouse. I recently had surgery and still not 100%.
    I can't wait to get off the TTC with other the lovely peeps.
    But my main goal is next year - I want to do a ride for prostate cancer. My dad is going through the battle and he would love it. See his doughter do a ride for prostate!!!!
    Anyway - I've been reading a lot of forums on here. Looks good. I still have to get my bike saftey so I have to get it towed to do that. Then insurance and plates ---- Off we Gooooooo!

Re: Almost There!

Welcome
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Welcome,
    Very commendable motivation.

Welcome!! good luck on your course, and don't be nervous. you will do great. and im sure that you will have no problem gathering up others for a great cause!! i for one will join a ride for a good cause.
    Early Sunday morning rides to destinations unknown allow me for my weekly dose of Ducati Therapy.

Hey fellow rebel rider!

Welcome! I share your excitement. My rebel is still in storage. Can't wait for my first ride. Got my m1, took the course, got the plate, the insurance, the gear, and I'm ready to go. See you on the road.

Welcome!!

Welcome and ride safe! Great cause your riding for too! Cheers

Great cause. Hope all goes well for your dad. Good luck with getting a bike on the road and be safe. Welcome.
    2011 BMW K1300S