What did you do with your Bike today? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you do with your Bike today?

Re: What did you do with your Bike today?

Weather was nicer than expected so I rode over to Five Guys burger in woodbridge to meet a couple friends, stuffed our pie-holes with awesomeness, rode to Demetre's for more delicious junk and then over to Markham to help my buddy move some furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by apextech View Post
    Pulled a small wheelie today.
    Me too! Mostly unintentional, 2nd gear, bike doesn't usually pull those... it'd do little ones but today it brought it WAY up! It surprised me so much I backed right out and slapped her down! lol. Bike is making big power after I installed the autotune!

So, to answer the question, I twisted it and ripped it right to redline all day, so I could "fill all my cells". Logged LOTS of data, crunched the numbers, 18% better fuel economy at cruise, 4% better at WOT! WOOT!

From the ride today (dunno if this will work posting right from FB):

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

I went to see who was riding by Gooderham, only saw 3 riders on sport bikes and 2 harleys, had lunch, then came back to TO for a nap and then hit Moxies @ yorkdale
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Bigevildoer View Post
    binned my sv1000 at grand bend...
    bike not too bad (minor damage)... lowside on grass..
    wrecked my clavicle and may need surgery.
    crapy...Glad your alive anyways....

A no ride day today just moved the bike to the other side of garage,to make room for the riding lawn mower.

I had the 2005 R6. Nice little wheelie machine after 7000 rpm in first. Front was so light and controllable !! All on stock gearing. I Loved every minute of riding it.

Front wheel bearing and fresh rotors. Ready for Thursday. Hopefully the weather is as well.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Busy weekend, lots of back and forth picking stuff up on Saturday to do some work on the bike, did my first oil and filter change on the Monster, then got my Evotech tail tidy installed - not too painful, and worth the effort Sunday made it out to Whitby for the Royal sale, picked up some riding boots but need to adjust the shift lever before I'll ride with them. No matter how I try, it's just too tight a squeeze for the toe box and I end up sticking it trying to get my foot out from under.

Rode today despite the rain, and definitely regretting it. The DRZ never got too dirty in the rain but the Monster came home looking like a pig. I don't know how the **** it got so much mud/sand on it
    1989 Yamaha FZR400 (Sold)
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM (Sold)
    2010 Ducati Monster 696