Incredible increase in Insurance rates

Thread: Incredible increase in Insurance rates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Incredible increase in Insurance rates

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Cycle View Post
    It's good news because as a said there was NO INCREASE in my bike insurance and only a 2.5% increase in my car insurance.

If the price of gas was just 2.5% higher than it was a year ago I bet you'd be delighted with that.
    Car, bike, house, who cares, it's an increase, how can that be "Not bad !"

Any increase that goes into my pocket is good news, like a pay increase, but even a small increase in anything and it comes out of my pocket is a bad thing and Not Good News,,,,,,,at least not for me...

Glad you have money you are willing to give away....

Wouldn't you rather have saved that 2.5% stashed it away and used it for yourself, your family, go on a vacation, upgrade your bike, spend it on something that gives you something, not line the pockets of the Insurance companies.....

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    1983 Suzuki GS750E - Rebuild Project

Re: Incredible increase in Insurance rates

Yeah, I'd suspect any increase above 10%, without a ticket or claim, to be an indication the underwriter doesn't want your demographics business.

My renewal came in at 100 dollars more (9%). I called one place and was quoted nearly half the cost, even with a minor ticket.

I hope to never have to use my insurance beyond a theft claim, but its there in case the worst happens. Until then I consider my premiums charity to support those that did get injured. Just wish I could include it in my taxes.