hello to forum

Thread: hello to forum

hello to forum

New to the forum. Been in Canada about 2 years, previously lived in London, England. Although I had a license for 20 years in England, I have to re-train here, so I'm going to get mt M1 this summer, and hopefully buy a bike immediately afterwards. Can't wait to be back on 2 wheels.

Re: hello to forum

Welcome! That sucks that you have to retrain here in Canada! Look forward to seein ya on the streets! Ride safe.
    Keep it rubberside down

Welcome to the forum. The licensing is a bit of a nuisance for a seasoned rider.

One of the things that I thought was great about England was all the motorcycle-specific parking that hey had. There is none of that here.

Quote Originally Posted by iav8 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. The licensing is a bit of a nuisance for a seasoned rider.

One of the things that I thought was great about England was all the motorcycle-specific parking that hey had. There is none of that here.
    hey thanks man - yeah UK is very biker friendly. We can use bus only lanes, park for free downtown etc. Also we are allowed to ride a bike like a bike - lane splitting is encouraged there - gonna miss that

Welcome!!

welcome.....cheers