Parting 2005 Hayabusa

Thread: Parting 2005 Hayabusa

Parting 2005 Hayabusa

Complete part out of a 2005 Hayabusa. All parts have 12,700km of use. Registered in my name.
    Please bare with me as I am currently pulling it apart, and will update with asking prices when time permits. As it stands now, most parts are available, and it is easier to just list what has sold. I will list the accesories that are beyond the factory stock parts. All parts are in excellent condition for the most part, with the exception of some minor scratches on the right side. No cracks or broken tabs, as it was gently knocked over in the garage.
    Please post up your needs with a fair offer, or price inquiry. Bike is located in Ontario Canada, so please keep that in mind for shipping costs, or pick up, especially on the larger items.
    I currently have three sets of fairings, and am undecided as to which ones I want to keep. If interested in individual fairing pieces, or complete set, please post up, as it may help me decide.
    Fairing stes are as follow.....
    2005 Blue Silver OEM Right side has slight scratches, and side of nose fairing has very very minor flaw. Matching undertail as well.
    2003 Grey Silver OEM One minor stone chip on nose fairing, and cut for dump pipe.
    2005 Blue Silver (Hong Kong) Complete set, brand new. Rather impressive quality. Minor paint scuff on nise fairing due to shipping, approx. the size of a dime. The blue is not the same as OEM, it is a few shades lighter. Almost an electric blue.
    After Market Items:
    Front Lowering Strap
    6" Swing Arm Extentions(Longer Chain & Caliper Brace) (Sold)
    Galfer S.S. Braider Brake Lines Front & Rear (Rear Sold)
    Dyno Jet Commer Commander (Gear Indicator Inside Mirror)
    Wide Band Air Fuel Monitoring System
    Full Micron 4-1 Exhaust System
    New Pilot 2CT Tires Front & Rear
    Polished Rims Front & Rear
    Super Bright HID Head Light Kit (Sold)
    Hot Bodies Clear Front Signal Lenses
    Hot Bodies Undertail With Clear Tail & Signal Lense
    Hot Bodies Tinted Wind Screen
    Rear Fender Hugger & Chain Guard
    Custom Side Mounted License Plate Bracket(Sold)

Parts That Have Sold:
    Frame & Ownership (Sold)
    Complete Motor (Sold)
    Wiring Harness (Sold)
    ECU (Sold)

Last edited by Cheesy; 05-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Re: Parting 2005 Hayabusa

Bump...... Lots of parts left.

Updated the items that have sold.