Somali pirates... pwned.

Thread: Somali pirates... pwned.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Somali pirates... pwned.

Must admit, dont hear about somali pirates high jacking much anymore like we used to.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e2_1333668975
    Last edited by SunnY S; 04-29-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Re: Somali pirates... pwned.

That was awesome. Stupid pirates. They should use rocket launchers.. lol

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Quote Originally Posted by IRONLUNG View Post
    That was awesome. Stupid pirates. They should use rocket launchers.. lol

Yeah, now the European fishermen can take all the fish out of Somali waters and the Mafia can dump toxic waste in there in peace
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

****ing awesome
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythebull View Post
    ****ing awesome
    Yaaaay.. Let the Somali poor starve while the Mafia, the insurance companies and the owners of illegal fishing operations rub their hands.. Time to celebrate

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=27114
    UNITED NATIONS - The UN special envoy for Somalia on Friday sounded the alarm about rampant illegal fishing and the dumping of toxic waste off the coast of the lawless African nation....
    ...East African waters, particularly off Somalia, have huge numbers of commercial fish species, including the prized yellowfin tuna.

Foreign trawlers reportedly use prohibited fishing equipment, including nets with very small mesh sizes and sophisticated underwater lighting systems, to lure fish to their traps.

"I am convinced there is dumping of solid waste, chemicals and probably nuclear (waste).... There is no government (control) and there are few people with high moral ground," Ould Abdallah added.

Allegations of waste dumping off Somalia by European companies have been heard for years, according to Somalia watchers. The problem was highlighted in the wake of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami when broken hazardous waste containers washed up on Somali shores...
    ...Some Somali pirates have reportedly claimed to be acting as "coastguards" protecting their waters from illegal fishing and dumping of toxic waste.

Ould Abdallah cited the case of a Spanish trawler captured by pirates while illegally fishing for tuna off Somalia in April.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

They should've had a .50 cal there. Would've up the fun factor
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Yaaaay.. Let the Somali poor starve while the Mafia, the insurance companies and the owners of illegal fishing operations rub their hands.. Time to celebrate
    You can't help a country that isn't wiling to help itself. No amount of foreign aid can save that sewage hole of a country. Canadian soldiers returning from Somalia did not have glowing reviews of the Somali people.

Ya know, I'd pay a lot of money to get on a ship and shoot pirates. Hmm, now that's a business idea…
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=27114

Still awesome
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

If these Somali pirates get shot or shot at during one of they're high risk at sea takedowns then there is at least one less low life on this planet. Chalk it up as a occupational hazard. I have no sympathy for these lowest form of life scum. I would hang they're dead bodies off the hull of a ship as a warning to any of those thieving bastard that thought twice about coming within a 100 yards of the boat.
    Last edited by REDBALLS; 04-29-2012 at 11:26 PM.
    Sleeping is my drug,
    My bed is my dealer,
    and my alarm clock
    is the police.

Quote Originally Posted by REDBALLS View Post
    If these Somali pirates get shot or shot at during one of they're high risk at sea takedowns then there is at least one less low life on this planet. Chalk it up as a occupational hazard. I have no sympathy for these lowest form of life scum. I would hang they're dead bodies off the hull of a ship as a warning to any of those thieving bastard that thought twice about coming within a 100 yards of the boat.
    perfect...i love it ...keel hauling, great idea, come vist your dead buddy's on display

If anyone wants to check out a documentary on the Somalian Pirates, find a copy of "The Pirate Tapes", a real eye opener on the subject with plenty of numbers to back up the reasons that this is still happening.