Could not wait!

Thread: Could not wait!

Could not wait!

I worked a 12 hour shift at my job last night (6:30-6:30) and couldn't wait to hop on my bike and do the trek from etobicoke to Brampton. I decided against the highway as I wanted to take a more scenic route. I remembered all my warm clothes minus extra super insulated gloves - thus my fingers froze a bit... But it was worth it.

When I got home, I noticed I had a smudge on my tail-pipe and went to wipe it off (forgetting I was wearing a nylon wind proof jacket of course) and now I not only have the smudge, but also a blue nylon mark on it too. I hope it comes off once the bike cools, or I'm buying a new tail pipe lol.

Happy riding guys

- Randy

Re: Could not wait!

SOS. (Soap pad)
    Just make sure anything chromed is washed first, to remove dust/grit.
    SOS is perfect for chrome and will not scratch it.
    So... how's the jacket?
    Old Ninja, runs good.

Jacket is ummm melted lol

Thanks, I'll give it a shot... Just didn't want to scratch it.

- Randy

Re: Could not wait!

LOL, I did the same thing with my old bike. DURRRRRRRRRRR.. I felt special when I did that. It just burned off on my next ride and the residue wiped right off, while it was still warm.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    When I got home, I noticed I had a smudge on my tail-pipe and went to wipe it off (forgetting I was wearing a nylon wind proof jacket of course) and now I not only have the smudge, but also a blue nylon mark on it too. I hope it comes off once the bike cools, or I'm buying a new tail pipe lol.
    - Randy

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."