insurance for triumph daytona 675 or 955

Thread: insurance for triumph daytona 675 or 955

insurance for triumph daytona 675 or 955

does anyone have an idea abt the rates on these bikes?
    Thanks a bunch!

Ev

Re: insurance for triumph daytona 675 or 955

Really depends on lots of things. Location, Age. Experience. Taken a course. Call around, there are lots of companies that support this site. Personally I am covered with Cornerstone. I have dealt with Arian, nice guy, very helpful.

http://www.csib.org/

http://www.motorcyclebasics.com/moto...insurance.html

Quote Originally Posted by cycling View Post
    Really depends on lots of things. Location, Age. Experience. Taken a course. Call around, there are lots of companies that support this site. Personally I am covered with Cornerstone. I have dealt with Arian, nice guy, very helpful.

http://www.csib.org/

http://www.motorcyclebasics.com/moto...insurance.html

Thanks cycling, I didn't do m1 course, but planning to do m2 exit course. will that lower insurance?
    I am getting pretty high rates so far, so was wondering if they are trying to screw me. I am 34, live in Thornhill, getting full M next october.
    Thanks a bunch!

I assume you mean a sprint 955. Either way those are both a pretty serious machine with a lot of power.

If you were 19 I'd say you're crazy to ride either one withour more experience.

Expect to pay at least $1500 / year with basic coverage would be my guess.

I had an '09 Daytona 675, my rate was $179 per month with SF. I am 29 y/o male, living inToronto, 2 tickets.

I'm also with SF and pay $164/month, full coverage, M licence, in Toronto, 29 years old, no tickets. 2010 D675.
    me gusta la moto, me gustas tú

Thank you all for the replies, I am getting really ****** deals!!! Guess will wait till the three tickets expire
    Thanks again!

When I bought my Daytona a number of companies wouldn't even insure it. My annual premium is very reasonable but that is largely due to my age (50) and years of riding experience. And not to take this discussion off topic, but if this is your first bike I'm not sure I'd recommend the Daytona. It's a great bike but it you are new to riding I'd suggest something with less power.

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    When I bought my Daytona a number of companies wouldn't even insure it. My annual premium is very reasonable but that is largely due to my age (50) and years of riding experience. And not to take this discussion off topic, but if this is your first bike I'm not sure I'd recommend the Daytona. It's a great bike but it you are new to riding I'd suggest something with less power.
    Thanks RickT, that will be my 3d bike, I learned on cbr125, now enjoying sv650s, v-twin is really powerful, so want to see what 3 cylinders feel like

You'll love the triple

Check out insurance quotes on the Street Triple. A couple guys I know who have them say they are a lot less expensive to insure. You may not like the naked bike but it's a way to get a 675 (with a little less HP) and not pay through the nose for insurance.

Dude, if i could get full fairings on the ST, I wouldn't even think twice! and lower the bars of course

... fairings on a ST, where is that puke gif when you need it..
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

My Tiger 955i (same engine as the Daytona I believe) is only $550 a year to insure, full coverage.