There's the answer to two important questions... What do you ride? and Where do you ride?

Actually, I don't ride... yet. But I'm working on it.

I've wanted to ride for a long time. Since I was a kid, really. It's always been a passion but I've always made excuses as to why I couldn't do it. Too young. No money. College. No money. First job. No money. Got married. She spent all my money. Moved to Burlington, bought a house and had kids. All my money goes to them now. But damn it... I turn 40 this year! And I'm going to make it happen for myself!

So, last fall, I found a bike. It was just the one that I wanted. Not too big. Not too fast. Not too expensive (remember, no money)... A used 1999 Honda Rebel for $1650. Sold! I took a buddy with me that has a trailer hitch and knows a thing or two about bikes. He gave it a test drive and a thumbs up so we loaded it on a U-haul motorcycle trailer and hauled it back to Burlington Cycle where it's been since... waiting for me to come and bring it home. (No room in the garage to store it over the winter)

Actually buying the bike was what pushed me over the fence and made me book my motorcycle training course at Sheridan College. So, I bought some gear and booked my course. Took the course last weekend and loved it! It was really cold and miserable but it was still exciting. I aced my skill eval at the end... perfect score! Never rode a bike before!

Now, I'm just waiting for some nice weather so I can bring it home. Cleaning out the garage tomorrow to make room.

Cheers!