Vp race - fuel jug

Thread: Vp race - fuel jug

Vp race - fuel jug

Looking to purchase a fuel jug to lug around to the track during drag days etc....

Does the FUEL JUG come with a hose? or is that purchased seperately??

So I buy this seperately?
    Last edited by frekeyguy; 04-27-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Re: Vp race - fuel jug

Personally I have never purchased one as our VP rep always gave us them for free. They also never came without the hose on the cap. I would suggest opaque ones though so you can see the fuel in them.

Quote Originally Posted by rbjeepthing View Post
    Personally I have never purchased one as our VP rep always gave us them for free. They also never came without the hose on the cap. I would suggest opaque ones though so you can see the fuel in them.
    lucky you!!!

I am thinking about a square one....plus buying that hose deal.....Royal no tax

Quote Originally Posted by rbjeepthing View Post
    I bought one and the hose had to be bought separately

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I bought one and the hose had to be bought separately
    thanks!

Whats your preference? square or round jug?

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    thanks!

Whats your preference? square or round jug?
    I got a round one in green just like the one you posted at the bike show a few years ago, then some jerk broke into my trailer and stole it...So I got another one exactly the same, so I would forget about it being stolen....Id like to try a square one, but they only make the square ones in white, red, and blue...The round ones have way more colors to choose from...

And BTW on the VP website it states "hose not included"
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 04-27-2012 at 06:51 PM.

why that specific jug? wont a regular fuel container from cdn tire or some other store do the trick?
    i have one of those 5L red regular ones from cdn tire if you want to borrow when you go to dragstrip
    still a noob.

Need prescription eyeglasses? contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_vik View Post
    why that specific jug? wont a regular fuel container from cdn tire or some other store do the trick?
    i have one of those 5L red regular ones from cdn tire if you want to borrow when you go to dragstrip
    Regular fuel cans work just fine.......some would say better than these due to vent location.

Some of these arnt even approved to carry fuel. Cant remember if these specific ones are or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    some jerk broke into my trailer and stole it...So I got another one exactly the same, so I would forget about it being stolen....
    I wanted to ROFL but then felt your pain. Thieves suck. They don't get an easy time in jail either.

I soooo want to set up a sting operation, maybe whole bikes, maybe something smaller. Anonymous sniper type sting

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    I wanted to ROFL but then felt your pain. Thieves suck. They don't get an easy time in jail either.

I soooo want to set up a sting operation, maybe whole bikes, maybe something smaller. Anonymous sniper type sting

-Jamie M.
    Please do, because they or some other punks actually came back and took my whole trailer...It was broken into 2 times and then, there went $5000 when it disappeared overnight one night. Luckily we just got a Mercedes Sprinter with a cube back at my work that I can use..

Quote Originally Posted by silent_vik View Post
    Personally I hate regular fuel cans nozzles, its a hassle to have to put it on and off all the time..You get gas all over your hands, those are designed to fill lawn mowers ...And the big ones that hold as much fuel as these ones do are an award shape to fill a bike, with the tank so high....These with the side handle and the hose filler that stays on all the time, and has a simple twist on cap is just easy....And it looks cool compared to carrying a red jerry can, meh for $40 Ive got my moneys worth out of them....

Its not approved to transport fuel, but Ive been doing so for years. Never had a problem...If you dont care for the color selection or the VP branding, there are other that are, just not as nice of color selection