Wanted kids leather jacket

Thread: Wanted kids leather jacket

Wanted kids leather jacket

Hey,

I'm looking for a jacket for my boy, he's 7. so size 7-8-9 kids should do. Condition is not too important, as long as the zipper functions and no huge holes on it. let me know what you have. Thanks

Also have a mens black biker type leather jacket, with zip out liner. Brand new sz.34 (USrider) to trade if the kids jacket is really nice
    Last edited by krrakt; 04-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alex

Re: Wanted kids leather jacket

Good luck finding street gear for kids. I've tried, it's very difficult. The closest that I could get was a women's XXS textile jacket, even that was too big. I ended up taking the elbow armour out, because it hung way too low, and having my son wear motocross armour underneath the jacket.

If you end up finding a source for kids street gear, post it up - I'm sure there are others in the same situation.
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I am not giving out any advice. I am just mocking you.
    P.S. Your spelling is horrible.

I used Joe Rocket XXS and XXXS I found on ebay when my kids were that age, are you only looking for leather? you may have more luck if you broaden your search to include textile gear.

Quote Originally Posted by krrakt View Post
    Hey,

I'm looking for a jacket for my boy, he's 7. so size 7-8-9 kids should do. Condition is not too important, as long as the zipper functions and no huge holes on it. let me know what you have. Thanks

Also have a mens black biker type leather jacket, with zip out liner. Brand new sz.34 (USrider) to trade if the kids jacket is really nice
    I have a one - leather. Zipper is perfect. So is the jacket. $20 and it's yours.

(my kids used it about 3 - 4 times)

great, call or text me
    799 5757
    Last edited by krrakt; 04-27-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by oomis View Post
    Good luck finding street gear for kids. I've tried, it's very difficult. The closest that I could get was a women's XXS textile jacket, even that was too big. I ended up taking the elbow armour out, because it hung way too low, and having my son wear motocross armour underneath the jacket.

If you end up finding a source for kids street gear, post it up - I'm sure there are others in the same situation.
    Yes, any armored textile jacket would be great, I just thought it would be easier to find a leather jacket as opposed to motorcycle specific gear, especially in that small size.
    Alex

I think I'm hooked up, thanks people!
    Alex