Marriage appeal? - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage appeal?

Re: Marriage appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    Sorry, I am getting married

Why is it that when a girl teases but don't go forward with action they call themselves cock tease

But when a man does the same they are called "all talk but no action"
    You need help, let me suggest:

Quote Originally Posted by mikbusa View Post
    You need help, let me suggest:
    Ohhhhh, it hurts, lmao! Congrats on the upcoming wedding zx600, don't listen to that ******** about "make sure you don't go to bed angry" only thing that will leave you is awake and angry! Also night before wedding bachelor parties are brutal, spent night and morning of pukin out organs! Once you put on that ring you'll see what I mean about women coming out the woodwork!
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    I'm no cocktease, I am just intimidating. Most men are all talk when it comes down to it.
    Those/most are just "men" by title....

Sorry, I am getting married

Why is it that when a girl teases but don't go forward with action they call themselves cock tease

But when a man does the same they are called "all talk but no action"
    You need not worry about these things ZX, you are getting married! One woman for the rest of your life Soooo lucky!!!!

jk! Congrats!!!

You need not worry about these things ZX, you are getting married! One woman for the rest of your life

you forgot, Again.

Not his first rodeo.
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

'cause everyone wants what they can't have

Quote Originally Posted by nfq View Post
    you forgot, Again.

Not his first rodeo.
    Well, then I gotta say congrats on being lucky enough to find someone you care about enough to do it again
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWyshbone View Post
    Well, then I gotta say congrats on being lucky enough to find someone you care about enough to do it again
    and again and again and again
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Ok I think this will post heres a pic of us in Italy not too long ago
    I hate to say this Jonny, but if you are getting hit on when your wife is present, it is because she is smokin' hot. Chicks are competing with her. What is it that they say..."Bitches be crazy"??

I've started some stupid threads but this one beats any of mine.

Any woman who hits on a married man has some insecurities to face and vice-versa. It's disgusting, pathetic display to get an ego boost. It goes both ways.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

If the wife is still with you, then you have some credibility with other women as not being a total <your favorite derogatory word here>!
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    If the wife is still with you, then you have some credibility with other women as not being a total <TURBODISH>!
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Lol, turbodish, im gonna try to get my wife to start calling me that😂
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

its humourous and another testament to how most women are walking contradictions because they almost all state they don't want a player/cheater/unfaithful man at the top of their grocery list...
    "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." - Office Space

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Any woman who hits on a married man has some insecurities to face and vice-versa. It's disgusting, pathetic display to get an ego boost. It goes both ways.
    I couldn't agree more, it just seems to me that telling someone your married nowadays don't carry the same weight it used to, in fact it now seems to be a selling point to some people. I got a buddy I hadnt seen in a while tell me two days ago his wife took his kids and left him, for his best friend!! What kind of ***** is that. Red is right, some bitches do be crazy. I don't care if my buddy beat her WITH one of the kids a man don't deserve that from his supposed "best friend"
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post
    A single guy is probably single for a reason......
    I sure am...

A bit of a tangent but I think to some degree the whole "when I'm single there is no opportunities but when I'm taken there is tons" is MOSTLY all in your head.

When I'm single it seems like there is no chicks to date or bang but in reality there is a lot of chicks I'm flirting with, texting with, going on dates with, etc. The problem is that I pursue those opportunities and they all lead to dead ends (chick is psycho, a flake, not that interested, etc.) and I find out at the end of the day, that I don't have any REAL leads.

When you're in a relationship though you notice those same "leads"....chick flirting with you at a club, chicks checking you out in public, that coworker eyeing you like a piece of meat, etc. but you are taken so you CANNOT pursue those opportunities to see where they lead. The truth is, that most of these would be dead ends just like when you're single but you will never know so they all look like missed opportunities at first glance.

Just my 2 cents.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Are you Nigerian....? J/K...

I don't care if my buddy beat her WITH one of the kids a man don't deserve that from his supposed "best friend"

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Quote Originally Posted by hulahoopie View Post
    Amen.
    Is this a legit question? I don't waste my time. Just like there are lot's of women out there that are a disappointment to you men there are even more men out there that are a disappointment to us women. Men are always after women so they talk a good game to snag them, then they can't follow through. If women were just won over mainly by appearance like men are, it would be easier. But we will take a pass on looks for other things like personality and intelligence. Makes the pickings more slim. It's easy to be pretty.
    Either you two are among the 1% or you're both full of ****. Laws of probability suggest it's the latter.

Women want a fairy tale that doesn't exist. They want their Hollywood love story and will keep their blinders on in pursuit of it. I've been guilty of having my blinders on but it's the opposite, I have had tunnel vision and missed other opportunities because I was so focused on another. Women are the opposite, they will miss what's right in front of them because they're waiting for a guy that doesn't exist.

That fairy tale has two parts. Passionate and companionate. The passionate part comes first, the so called "honeymoon stage" of the relationship. That inevitably fades and the only way for a relationship to remain solid is for a strong companionate connection. Unfortunately the two stages have nothing to do with each other. A good passionate stage in no way indicates whether or not the companionate stage will be as strong. This is why girls date d-bags. They're strong and aggressive and take charge, but in the end they don't have what is needed to be best friends with their partner. Those men are a disappointment because once the honeymoon stage fades there is no strong friendship (because it becomes evident that they're d-bags).

My views on love are different than most, and they have repeatedly got me into trouble. I am looking for a girl to be my best friend, not just my girlfriend/wife/whatever..... then i get 'friend zoned'. You call it a waste of time, I consider it getting to know them a bit before I decide if there is any potential for a companionate connection.

In closing.

Last edited by caboose483; 04-28-2012 at 11:59 AM.

"You call it a waste of time, I consider it getting to know them a bit before I decide if there is any potential for a companionate connection."

I agree with this 100%.

There are plenty of physically attractive girls, one thats beautiful on the inside... tougher, and its way better to find that out earlier.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.