Marriage appeal? - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marriage appeal?

Re: Marriage appeal?

It's my understanding that a taken man is more appealing because the woman you're with is giving her stamp of approval. So the woman doing the hitting on knows you're a safe bet.
    A single guy is probably single for a reason......

at least, that's how my girlfriend explained it to me.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win, and those who don't try are just idiots

I totally misjudged what this thread was about...
    I thought it was about trying to appeal the marriage...
    Interesting concept though
    A.T.G.A.T.T. saves lives...everything else is just noise
    Andrew - Courtice
    1986 VF700C Magna (sold)
    2003 ST1300 (current)

Ok try this scenario, can someone who's rich find someone who just wants to be with them? How would they know that they weren't just with them for the money? Me personally, I would hope to find a woman before I got rich, that way I know she's bout it wether I'm broke or my pockets are fat.

My wife's boss has this problem, he's a really cool guy I think and pretty down to earth considering his value, but he's always saying to me how lucky I am cuz I know that my wife genuinely loves me, and how he can't find trust woman cuz he's got money an he don't know why. I'm like really? It's cuz he pulls up to the club in a pearl white Bentley and as soon as we assume a chill position inside the club all the hoes come out. I'm trying to show him to be more low key and not to expect to find miss right in the club, but if I his life I'd be neck deep in the club, spraying Moët and making it rain and ****, so I kinda feel bad for him, even tho he got all that dough he ain't happy.
    Last edited by JonnyWyshbone; 04-27-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    Maybe you have aged well, post a pic and I will let you know
    Ok I think this will post heres a pic of us in Italy not too long ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335546332.972243.jpg  
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

I agree with what you said about your boss, you gotta be more low key with that stuff.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

I wouldn't chock it up to just being married. As women get older, they are more outgoing when they realize a lot of men are wimps and they need to initiate things or they will be single forever. Even I've gotten hit on in my thirties when I never was younger. I'm married, but I don't wear a ring.
    Mark H.
    06 ZX-14

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWyshbone View Post
    Ok I think this will post heres a pic of us in Italy not too long ago
    This is not a swinging site.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    This is not a swinging site.
    Lol naw not even like dat my brotha, my location is Ajax, not Brooklin. I just found out bout that Brooklin/stars on your house stuff the other day, don't get me started on the swinging stuff. To me there's too much possibility of two disappointed women in the same room dog, lol! Say I do some **** to the next chick I ain't never done with my wife? She's gonna talking to the chick like"he tickled your butt wit what?!" nah fuk all dat drama rudeboy, lmao
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

may be your wife hired those women to get rid of you.

i kid ya.
    lets ride first, there is plenty of time to worry about other ******.
    www.youtube.com/rashidme

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I agree with what you said about your boss, you gotta be more low key with that stuff.
    See, I knew I was right dog the ride is sooo bait, they see him comin a mile away, but I feel for him cuz he shouldnt have to hide himself neither. I'm leaning more to the belief that if you don't have someone before you get that money your pretty much SOL on meaningful trusting relationships.
    So I guess the better question would be, would you rather be rich and alone, or comfortable and loved?
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

My wife's boss has this problem, he's a really cool guy I think and pretty down to earth considering his value, but he's always saying to me how lucky I am cuz I know that my wife genuinely loves me, and how he can't find trust woman cuz he's got money an he don't know why.
    He is saying you are lucky cuz you're poor? Tell him you will gladly take his money and then he can search for absolute true love

Quote Originally Posted by rashidme View Post
    may be your wife hired those women to get rid of you.

i kid ya.
    Trust me, my wife has made it well known if the deed ever had to be done, she would do it with her bare hands. What can I say? I luv women with that fire in em
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

See, I knew I was right dog the ride is sooo bait, they see him comin a mile away, but I feel for him cuz he shouldnt have to hide himself neither. I'm leaning more to the belief that if you don't have someone before you get that money your pretty much SOL on meaningful trusting relationships.
    So I guess the better question would be, would you rather be rich and alone, or comfortable and loved?
    He can only be himself in a pearl Bentley? Maybe he's the one obsessed with his own wealth?
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by SLaP View Post
    He is saying you are lucky cuz you're poor? Tell him you will gladly take his money and then he can search for absolute true love
    No, I think he was saying that I was lucky that I could be with someone who's *** crack didn't double for a credit card swipe. Trust me, if we ever hit lottery, watch people you probably met only once in life come out the woodwork asking for loans and stuff. Especially since these newspapers insisting you have to show every money hungry person you've ever met your photo and general location. Me I just wanna put on a fake mustache, get my check and bounce!
    Hes jus getting long in the tooth to be still hitting the club scene, or so he tells me, so I guess it's just a point in his life when he needs something more meaningful but can't trust that she maybe with him for nothing more than a payout. Maybe he should just do what Eddie Murphy did in coming to America, move into metro housing or something.
    2007 ZZR600
    ...peace and love...

Amen.

Is this a legit question? I don't waste my time. Just like there are lot's of women out there that are a disappointment to you men there are even more men out there that are a disappointment to us women. Men are always after women so they talk a good game to snag them, then they can't follow through. If women were just won over mainly by appearance like men are, it would be easier. But we will take a pass on looks for other things like personality and intelligence. Makes the pickings more slim. It's easy to be pretty.

I'm no cocktease, I am just intimidating. Most men are all talk when it comes down to it.
    Sorry, I am getting married

Why is it that when a girl teases but don't go forward with action they call themselves cock tease

But when a man does the same they are called "all talk but no action"
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Women like a big, thick fat, wallet. True story.

Jonny,

That whole "Im married" vibe is really just projecting a sense of being secure and confident with yourself. Thats my guess at what's appealing to the ladies.. Im your age and have been with my misses for almost as long and thats how I see it.

I know single dudes that when around women always seem to be trying to spit game and impress them, showing them probably a little too much attention. They sometimes come off borderline desperate because they probably are and as a result they constantly fail.. They are the "nice guys" that women reject. Somehow women are attracted to guys that just straight up don't care one bit and don't pay them any attention.. Maybe thats why they like married guys.

I don't "hide" anything, but I also don't lead with money or what I do for a living. (riding up in a club in a pearl bently is leading with it).
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post
    It's my understanding that a taken man is more appealing because the woman you're with is giving her stamp of approval. So the woman doing the hitting on knows you're a safe bet.
    A single guy is probably single for a reason......

at least, that's how my girlfriend explained it to me.
    my girlfriend said the same as well but when I told my wife she didn't agree.