Marriage appeal?

Thread: Marriage appeal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marriage appeal?

Quote Originally Posted by ZX600 View Post
    Buddy, I worked in a resort on a Caribbean island as a cabana boy when I was 21, you don't know the half of it

Funny thing is that once I moved to Canada I meet up with a few of the girls I "party" with down there, they were so different, like stuck up, down there was party every night up here they were "good girls"

good times!
    I believe you dude. I've seen it first hand. One of my buddies went to Trinidad with some people including this one chick, and they hooked up pretty early on the trip and started acting like bf/gf though the whole trip. She came back and she went ***** mode and dropped him like yesterday's garbage. Nothing had changed other than their location.

I act exactly the same on vacation as at home. My morals don't change just cause my location does, but many people don't seem to think this way.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

Lol how can you tell that someone's a waste of time within 5 minutes? Some of the most interesting people suck at talking to girls...how does that work out for you?

&zx600, hypothetically speaking, what are the steps to getting hired at a caribbean resort?

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post
    Lol how can you tell that someone's a waste of time within 5 minutes? Some of the most interesting people suck at talking to girls...how does that work out for you?

&zx600, hypothetically speaking, what are the steps to getting hired at a caribbean resort?
    Just go start a business, the governments bend over backwards to help you.

get some scooters do rentals/tours.

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge View Post

finish university, decide **** work and move to an island with your 2best buddies and teach scuba dive for a living, fail miserably at it and end up working for a hotel

that's about it

Sounds fun and it was, but after 4 years it was time to go and rejoin normal life, I was 140 pounds after 4 years of work and party and drinking and party and ...more party
    Last edited by ZX600; 05-01-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I believe you dude. I've seen it first hand. One of my buddies went to Trinidad with some people including this one chick, and they hooked up pretty early on the trip and started acting like bf/gf though the whole trip. She came back and she went ***** mode and dropped him like yesterday's garbage. Nothing had changed other than their location.

I act exactly the same on vacation as at home. My morals don't change just cause my location does, but many people don't seem to think this way.

That because them think them pompom can mak beef patty.