Egypt loves their sex with dead bodies. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Egypt loves their sex with dead bodies.

Re: Egypt loves their sex with dead bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRonin View Post
    and this is one of those countries where they keep their women all covered up...just goes to show what really goes on inside the heads of these twisted hypocritical bastards.
    Have you been to Egypt? No? I didn't think so. But seems you got the country figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    Have you been to Egypt? No? I didn't think so. But seems you got the country figured out.
    First of all, wasn't the rumor found to be fake? In any case, it's a popular tourist destination that I'd like to visit some day. Holds a whole lot of history.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    First of all, wasn't the rumor found to be fake? In any case, it's a popular tourist destination that I'd like to visit some day. Holds a whole lot of history.
    That's exactly it, it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to move back there permanently...
    Mina

Its a country you visit ONCE and never go back again sort of thing, especially if your white. Mind you when I was there, there was a ton of russian tourists and the women would wear daisy dukes and tight singlet tops (Russians really ARE crazy) around Cairo... Should have seen the looks of utter DISGUST on the locals faces as they walked past them. If there wasnt 4 guards with AK47s guarding the front of the hotel I could see some serious trouble going down.

The pyramids, the nial and all the ancient structures are really cool, so was the gulf of Sinai but the people themselves are, well ....
    I plan on leaving this world the same way i came in...... Bloody and screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Its a country you visit ONCE and never go back again sort of thing, especially if your white. Mind you when I was there, there was a ton of russian tourists and the women would wear daisy dukes and tight singlet tops (Russians really ARE crazy) around Cairo... Should have seen the looks of utter DISGUST on the locals faces as they walked past them. If there wasnt 4 guards with AK47s guarding the front of the hotel I could see some serious trouble going down.
    The pyramids, the nial and all the ancient structures are really cool, so was the gulf of Sinai but the people themselves are, well ....
    You sound like a scared child. Ooohh.. don't go there if you are white.. what a load of BS.. your fear will build a prison for your mind.

The people are what? Such a broad stroke from your judgment brush for millions of people who have no knowledge of your existence.

Did anyone who posted their freakouts even read the article? Every country has weird laws, just type a country and "weird laws" and see what happens.. but this isn't even a law (yet), it was just a rumor that some loser reporter used to get hits. I don't think its wise to get bent out of shape every time some lunatic comes up with an asinine law.

"But sources inside the Egyptian Embassy in London have said the claims were 'completely false', 'forbidden in Islam' and 'could never imagine it happening'.
    The source said the proposal, if it even existed, had not reached the parliament - although it was also admitted it could be the work of an extremist politician."

Last edited by IRONLUNG; 04-28-2012 at 10:45 AM.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Quote Originally Posted by IRONLUNG View Post
    You sound like a scared child. Ooohh.. don't go there if you are white.. what a load of BS.. your fear will build a prison for your mind.

The people are what? Such a broad stroke from your judgment brush for millions of people who have no knowledge of your existence.

Did anyone who posted their freakouts even read the article? Every country has weird laws, just type a country and "weird laws" and see what happens.. but this isn't even a law (yet), it was just a rumor that some loser reporter used to get hits. I don't think its wise to get bent out of shape every time some lunatic comes up with an asinine law.

"But sources inside the Egyptian Embassy in London have said the claims were 'completely false', 'forbidden in Islam' and 'could never imagine it happening'.
    The source said the proposal, if it even existed, had not reached the parliament - although it was also admitted it could be the work of an extremist politician."

+1, qft.

the people behind this proposal are the equivalent of the westboro baptists here in the west. every society has kooks.

i love laughing at the ignorant, un-informed opinions by some posters here, who clearly demonstrate they were too lazy to even read the bloody article in the op.

many of these same people will never leave canada unless it's to go to an all-inclusive resort somewhere, where they'll complain about the drinks and the mosquitoes and be loud, boorish louts.

i have lived in egypt, and can affirm that the vast majority of mainstream muslims/egyptians would find these 'proposals' abhorrent, and reject them as quickly as we do.