Are different drunks from different liquors a myth? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Are different drunks from different liquors a myth?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 40.00%
  • No

16 53.33%
  • Undecided

2 6.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are different drunks from different liquors a myth?

Re: Are different drunks from different liquors a myth?

I mean don't get me wrong. If you gave me 19 parts battery acid to 1 part alcohol, yeah I'd be pretty angry, too, you know?
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

alcohol is alcohol, but how you mix it and down it will factor. And the percentages, 20,30.40% alcohol content . it means a lot when you have more than one.

true Absinthe was banned for years here, just so i wouldn't steal a bus, wearing a bunny suit and drive it to Vegas for a burrito, just say'in...

Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post

true absinthe was banned for years here, just so i wouldn't steal a bus, wearing a bunny suit and drive it to vegas for a burrito, just say'in...
    road trip!!!
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

I love gin!

...what was the question again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchard View Post
    Man, that's like two bucks worth of 50 cent words. I guess that Readers Digest subscription really paid off.
    '92 gixxer 750 - Jupiter

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

I had "real" absinthe (from Italy) before... but I did it wrong. Such a waste - I didn't hallucinate but it was a good night lol.

& jc100 is that generally true across the board? aka less like to get a hangover from silver tequila vs gold tequila, white rum vs spiced rum, vodka, etc.?

If anyone's on a health kick, i found out that the average shot has about 64 calories. I was also surprised to find out that a pint of guinness only has about 200 calories (which is a lot less than most beers) - makes for a good retort since everyone's always talking about how drinking Guinness is like having a meal.

interesting poll, the science says "NO". but the gash on my eyebrow from when we had a Jack Daniels sponsor on Halloween says otherwise...

i can drink beer and vodka all night long, but why the **** when i drink the brown liqueur a tsunami occurs?

true absinth comes from Amsterdam, ive had it there and imported it. Its a different high for sure. Needs to be done all crazy with a sifter and sugar or something. quite the process.
    Last edited by djbordie; 04-27-2012 at 07:12 AM.
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------