What we always knew - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What we always knew

Re: What we always knew

Yes, the discussion i had with the cops was at road side when i was pulled over for infractions that i did not commit. If you look at my record those are my only 2 infractions in 10 years. Court asked me if i had proof i was wearing my seat belt and again about speeding. If it's your word vs a cop and they are lying how is that justice? Where is the proof that i WAS speeding or proof that i WASN'T wearing a seat belt? I think the radar gun should have a camera attached. If the cops are doing seat belt checks why not set up a camera? PROBLEM SOLVED. Oh wait then they can't give false information to fill their quota. Like someone else said, if they are going to lie to obtain a conviction for a simple traffic violation i can only imagine what they would do during a criminal investigation.

Also the fact that you think my post is irrelevant after reading my post about why it is relevant to this thread shows that you are no longer worth arguing with as that is all you are responding with and nothing to the actual events of my situations.
    2012 Ducati Monster 696

you describe a bunch of roadside situations in a thread about court testimony and then get pissy when it gets pointed out.
    lol

your 2nd post still doesn't say what the cop testified. by the way.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

The only way to reduce police lying under oath is to have disciplinary actions. 1st time caught a week suspension, 2nd time caught demoted to writing parking tickets for a year.

I was just curious because I've seen multiple threads on this forum describing lying cops in traffic court. Combine that with various articles from the Toronto Sun, Star and Cp24 noting officers lying in court, being caught using excessive force and the publics trust slowly falling for police officers; this report was like anther nail in the coffin. I was just pointing out that this report could be brought forward in court to a judge in a case where the officer is suspected of lying.

I find my general impression of officers starting to slide into the negative with all the poor press the police seem to be getting lately and police forces not attempting to regain the trust of the public. It feels like behind the blue wall is a legal gang of thugs, bullies and theives. That now is the opposite of "a few bad apples" is true. It's a few "good apples" in a bushel of bad ones.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win, and those who don't try are just idiots

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post
    I was just pointing out that this report could be brought forward in court to a judge in a case where the officer is suspected of lying.
    I thought i was clear - no you can't.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I thought i was clear - no you can't.
    Sorry, yes. You were clear. Probably should have put that in. My apologies.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win, and those who don't try are just idiots

LOL any one post this on blueline ?