Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pc2Hz.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	28459
    ouch......

Re: real life Barbi? "would ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by JZ67 View Post
    With the right lighting (2003 blackout lighting), you could drink her pretty.

Cranking up the butterface scenario

No way she's more of butterface than I posted (seriously, you guys all dating supermodels or something) - this one I'd be seen in public with; the stunner I posted...not so much.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    No way she's more of butterface than I posted (seriously, you guys all dating supermodels or something) - this one I'd be seen in public with; the stunner I posted...not so much.
    Hmmm, not really examining these things that hard. Of course, I'm more Tony Soprano than George Clooney so who am I to judge, but that's not the name of the game. When I check out your "stunner" I see a girl that was caught in one of those 'look over here' picture moments where as the great rack above was making an effort. Just my $0.02

Hmmm, not really examining these things that hard. Of course, I'm more Tony Soprano than George Clooney so who am I to judge, but that's not the name of the game. When I check out your "stunner" I see a girl that was caught in one of those 'look over here' picture moments where as the great rack above was making an effort. Just my $0.02
    My point being, the blonde ain't that bad - the "lovely" lady/Klingon I posted makes me want to choke puppies (and I get what you're saying, one's trying and the other appears to be spur of the moment...but let's not assume).

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Ok doc, I see your point. This debate is probably boring the masses. Back to the regular scheduled program.

Would ya?

Ok doc, I see your point. This debate is probably boring the masses. Back to the regular scheduled program.

Would ya?

perfect example of going 'FULL RETARD'

Would ya?

Point taken, let's move on to those fine specimens of womanhood...and dear god, no, no I wouldn't (we had a similar posting earlier in this thread - my statement was I don't really mind woman body builders, but there has to be some semblance of femininity still present...).