Is this a good rate ?

Thread: Is this a good rate ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is this a good rate ?

$1996.80 /yr? Maybe his location + cc has something to do with it but that doesn't sound like a particularly good rate. For comparison, I'm substantially younger than your uncle, have 2 speeding tickets on my record, 1 cancellation of policy due to failure to pay (frustrating ordeal over a $4 discrepancy but a story for another time) and own a 2001 F4i (599cc). I pay $1200 annually in North York. That cancellation smear on my record luckily did not seem to factor into my bike insurance but, on my car, it's like having an at fault accident.

just thought that maybe when he does the safe riding course at humber and get his m2 it would be cheaper ?
    I Ride : 2006 Ninja zx6r
    I Drive: 2010 Range rover sport S/C

Mine didn't change after getting my M or taking a course.

I'm 28 and only have bike insurance, no car, on an R1 (1000cc) and I pay $1100 a year with State Farm

Weird..I just picked up a 2005 636...cheapest I got quoted was 119 per month for basic coverage...I'm 28, full m, one minor ticket, no at fault accidents, claims etc...

And this is with statefarm(had to call three diff agents to get that rate)...
    '05 ZX636