Hello all, sorry for posting this here as it's for a car and not a motorcycle but I wasn't sure where to go.

My parents purchased a brand new Nissan Versa 2 days ago with a down payment already taken and they were approved for financing. Both the dealer and my parents signed the Vehicle Purchase Agreement, we have the VIN and the Delivery/pickup date is tomorrow (listed on the VPA), first payment is due on May 8th, 2012, car is registered, plated and already insured. The dealership calls them today and says that Nissan's financial division is now declining the financing because my parents never had a loan over $20, 000 and their credit score is 619, that's what the lady over the phone is saying. It's actually over 700 and they've had several loans which they've paid back over $25, 000 - $50, 000. The car at the dealership even has the SOLD sign all over it, they could have even picked it up today but they couldn't make it due to work so they rescheduled. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure the car is theirs, what are their options here?

Also, the dealership told my parents that they can offer a similar car but at 12% interest instead of 0%, what the **** is going on?