How to find out your licensing dates? (ie. date G1/G2/G/M1/M2/M was achieved)

Thread: How to find out your licensing dates? (ie. date G1/G2/G/M1/M2/M was achieved)

How to find out your licensing dates? (ie. date G1/G2/G/M1/M2/M was achieved)

Does anyone know if the exact dates are that you achieved each license class (ie. G1/G2/G3/M1/M2 etc.) is included on a driver's abstract?

Or do I have to pay the $12 for a Driver's License History Search or $6 for the Driver's License-Copies of Documents?

I have been calling around for motorcycle insurance quotes, and I want to give as accurate a date as possible, but am unsure of some of the dates for my G's.

Thanks!

Re: How to find out your licensing dates? (ie. date G1/G2/G/M1/M2/M was achieved)

I had asked this on one of the other threads here but I can't remember which one. I did have to pay the $12 and get the one from a MTO office, as I tried another online option and it wasn't what I needed. Pretty sure it was the driver history that had all the info and the abstract which did not.

EDIT: Found it, quoted below:

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks Hara View Post
    I like the Driver's Licence History Report (https://www.apps.rus.mto.gov.on.ca/j...d=view&lang=EN). It's $12 but its useful because it shows G1, G2, and G dates, as well as the date Driver's Training was completed (DT is obviously useful for any young or new driver just starting out for auto insurance).
    I was impatient and needed the numbers next day, so I just went into the MTO and got it there vs waiting for them to send it via mail. Also reminds me I need to add in my M1 and M2 dates before I forget and need to get another one of these in a few years.
    Last edited by conundrum; 04-25-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    I am the Stig's father's brother's cousin's nephew's former roommate.

Bike: 2011 Honda CBR250R ABS - T-Rex Frame Sliders, Sato Spools, Tankslapper Film, TechSpec SS Tankpads, Fastpack Tail Bag
    Cage: 2006 Honda Accord V6 6spd Coupe - AEM V2, HFP Suspension, TL-S Sway, CT Shortshift, Partial Exhaust

Re: How to find out your licensing dates? (ie. date G1/G2/G/M1/M2/M was achieved)

Sounds like that's exactly what I'm looking for. Definitely handy to have for your records. I think I'll just go in person as well, since the office is right down the street from me.

Thanks Conundrum!

i went to service ontario and didnt have to pay. i handed my licence to the lady at the counter (after waiting about 15 mins in line), then she wrote down the dates on a piece of paper and that was it. said thank you and left.

this was at islington/bloor location.