bohn armor pants???

Thread: bohn armor pants???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

bohn armor pants???

I just came across this add (bohn-armor-pants.com) and i wanted to know if:

1) do they work
    2) anyone have any experience
    3) the price is fair or are there better/cheaper alternatives or anything for a better value

The add and website look a little cheap, looks like one of those "WORK FROM HOME, $10K per month single mom!!!"

i worry this might be a reflection of the product.

Thanks
    Dingo

Re: bohn armor pants???

I'm also interested if these are decent or not

price is around $160, i dont mind the price and planned on buying a pair of pants/something for protection and like the idea i could wear them with whatever pants i want VS one fixed set of pants .... just want to know if they are a POS and have zero protection.

-Dingo

I haven't used the bohn adventure pant but I have used their competitors product, the forcefield armor shorts. http://www.bluestreakracing.ca/en/bl...ionshorts.html

These things (forcefield) kick ***. I have had a couple of 100+ kph offs when at the track and I have not a single scratch or bruise. One occasion my leathers burnt right through and the shorts themselves saved my *** literally. Honestly anything in there would have helped but I liked the padded shorts enough to actually wear them and so they did the job when it was needed.

I even wear them snowboarding now and they keep my as toasty on the chairlift and when I hip check trees riding though the gladed runs.

short story... armour is good. the more the better and the forcefield ones fit well, clean easy and are really breathable.
    Last edited by duct_tape; 04-25-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    2007 Aprilia Tuono (black)
    2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R (silver) - TRACK
    1988 Yamaha Virago 250 (black) - SOLD
    1982 Kawasaki GPz550 (gold) - Collector plates

Quote Originally Posted by Android
    BCSportbikes - That's not snow. That's Awesome residue. You have to wipe it off Aprilias every few days...

interested.... anyone have these or know of them? Know someone who has them??
    --------------------------------------
    Ninja 250R with...
    Just like the name says...... Training_Wheels

Thanks for this thread - bought a pair of these to complete my armour.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/i...stryker-shorts

$55 shipped with my Revzilla discount. Will go nicely under my loose riding pants - I was just a tad worried about a hip impact when offroad in Australia - I did go down but a zero speed on muddy hill - armour worked a treat but hip was a little bruised.
    ****ing KLR650 weighs too much.
    Last edited by MacDoc; 04-26-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    Found a free wifi spot on the popular motorcycle routes local or touring? Add to the list> here