Part Time Work for 15yr old son

Thread: Part Time Work for 15yr old son

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Part Time Work for 15yr old son

Quote Originally Posted by cola_fiend2003 View Post
    I have a 15 yr old son who is in need of a job to understand responsibility as well as the value of a buck. It'll be his first job. Anyone have any leads in the Brampton area? It is just for the summer as he is back in school in September. Maybe the job can continue even after he starts school again. A couple evenings and weekends.

PS. I'm not looking for parenting advise here. Only getting my son started in the real world. He wants to earn money too. Teens need 'stuff'

Cheers
    Movie Theatre, they will hire him as long as you sign a letter allowing it (under 16). My buddy is the gm at the Mississauga silver city but that may be to far, have him go to the operations manager at the Brampton silver city and ask him directly for a job.

Back in the day if a kid showed up looking decent and I needed someone I would interview and hire on the spot

Best time to apply is on a Friday night in between shows at around 815pm

Its been a while since I was the GM (thank god) so I can not help
    Last edited by ZX600; 04-24-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

Re: Part Time Work for 15yr old son

Does he have any skills? If he's good with computers, he might get a piecework service job with a small shop. Aisle-monkey at a grocery store? (*) By the way, why parenting advice? Sounds to me that you're doing just fine.

(*) Having been one, I have the right to use the derogatory term
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]