Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post
I received two of those as a sample a few years ago. The GPS nav software was crap the unit wasn't impressive either. I think they are windows ce based. I remember the SD card had a launcher file that pointed to the software executable. I got garmin and sygic for windows mobile to run on them by placing the executable name in that file. I liked garmin on my phone more so I never used them. I lost the SD card that had all the stuff for them on it. If you want my two units they are yours.

rmemedic Nokia phones can run Garmin, have a built-in FM tuner and bluetooth.
Thanks for the offer, but I already ordered this one. In any case if it was a few years ago, I doubt that they had a big feature for me - 128MB of RAM. If it's open to other GTAM members, I'm sure there will be takers. I'd be happy to share the maps

Quote Originally Posted by Jlin View Post
sorry, I confused the unit you're interested in with the one I bought, yes it was indash. Stay away from the indash ones. I've heard good reviews on the portable ones also. sorry about the confusion
No worries and your input is much appreciated as the indash ones were under consideration (but I'm selling the car, so I didn't wanna bother).