I have nothing to hide so please don't waste my time as I have tried not to waste your time but writing this all out.

FS Item(s) Description:
1997 Honda Civic Coupe DX (EK) 5spd stock minus a Skunk2 shifter.

Car was mine and the wifes commuter and has served us well. We have owned it for approximately 100,000km and besides oil changes and brakes and tune ups nothing else has been done.

The car has gotten banged up over the years. First accident was before we bought it was hit on the left front corner. Second my wifes friend decided to back her Hummer H1 into the front and third my best friend backed his boat trailer into it. After the boat hit it had a complete respray last year in the factory color. There are some rusties starting which I have taken pics of.

Reason For Selling:
It came up for etest this year and did not pass due to the manifold being cracked. The manifold was replaced with a DC Sports header, Walker catalytic converter and Walker midpipe. It still did not pass and now has a check engine light on. The tranny sounds like the input shaft bearing is gone as well.

All that being said it was still being driven up intill today and has a "T" sticker and valid insurance for the next 30 days.

So there you have it nothing to hide so please dont waste my time as I have tried not to waste your time.

Asking Price:
$1500 obo as-is (Car will come with silver steelies and your choice of winters or all seasons)

Private Message (PM)
or
Text Only 705-333-2559