Dog Killer - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dog Killer

Re: Dog Killer

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserGoneSport View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still going on and there appears to be some trying to defend this guy's behaviour.

How can anyone justify the killing of a domesticated animal that was not posing a threat to them or their family?

Sick ****er needs to be off the street or the next time it may be a 'noisy' child feeling that trash stick and then *maybe* he'll get his just deserts. But, why does it have to come to such an outcome before anything is done?

I try to be a pacifist but if I happened by such an incident I'd have a hard time resisting turning that stick back on it's weilder.

For crying out loud, what's wrong with you people?!!!
    It's because others are as fixated on their unsubstatiated opinions as you are in yours. No offence meant but I have yet to hear bona fide facts from all sides.

I feel sorry for the dog. Not so sorry for the owners, couldn't stand them myself.

LOL @ Venom01, you'll have to get past 'killer';

I can't believe this thread is still going on and there appears to be some trying to defend this guy's behaviour.

How can anyone justify the killing of a domesticated animal that was not posing a threat to them or their family?

Sick ****er needs to be off the street or the next time it may be a 'noisy' child feeling that trash stick and then *maybe* he'll get his just deserts. But, why does it have to come to such an outcome before anything is done?

I try to be a pacifist but if I happened by such an incident I'd have a hard time resisting turning that stick back on it's weilder.

For crying out loud, what's wrong with you people?!!!
    I'm just curious, what punishment would you suggest for this cold blooded killer?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by toybm View Post
    I'm just curious, what punishment would you suggest for this cold blooded killer?
    Poke him with a stick?
    A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a 'true' friend will be sitting next to you saying...'damn that was fun'

Psychological evaluation.

To satisfy my curiosity, what would you propose?

Psychological evaluation.

To satisfy my curiosity, what would you propose?
    Not willing to reciprocate toybm? I was expecting a better defense for this 'obviously innocent person'. lol!

For killing someone's best friend? 10 years jail time, a fine and a ban on owning animals for life.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win, and those who don't try are just idiots

I think toybm was trying to make the "innocent until proven guilty" or "extenuating circumstances" points but, we'll let him speak (or not) for himself....

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post
    For killing someone's best friend? 10 years jail time, a fine and a ban on owning animals for life.

That's funny, we kill millions of animals everyday.

A dog would be perfect, but a cat will still prove the point.

2004 Suzuki DRZ400
    1986 Honda Shadow 750 - Sold

If this happened to my dog in front of me i would be the one going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    ... and the funny part would be?

... and the funny part would be?
    Maybe the irony of putting certain animals above others because our personal love for them......
    2004 Suzuki DRZ400
    1986 Honda Shadow 750 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by imnothng View Post
    Maybe the irony of putting certain animals above others because our personal love for them......
    Some believe that every human emotional response is a selfish one.

Your example about a guy whose wife is dying of cancer....the dog owner probably doesnt give two *****. More concerned about the dog for sure.

Interesting analogy, unfortunately the analogy fails at the point where the killer's intent is not one of sustenance.

Also, the analogy of the wife's health issue needs to be balanced with the trauma of the dog owner viewing the dog as family....

Quote Originally Posted by imnothng View Post
    What has this to do with some berserker killing someone's pet?

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    While I am aware of the slaughtering of animals for a food source and that pigs and chickens are considered pets in some places. This animal had an emotional bond with a human and vise versa. There's nothing funny about that.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win, and those who don't try are just idiots

^ +1

Keep in mind that most serial killers start but torturing and killing animals, frequently graduating to pets, and finally to people. It demonstrates a lack of empathy, pointing to sociopathy.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde