Dog Killer - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dog Killer

Re: Dog Killer

its basically a man who lost control of his emotions and killed an animal... ppl get away with killing ppl in the justice system, of course this guy wont get punished much
    3rd bike (current) - '06 kawasaki zx-636 blk/gld
    2nd bike - '08 kawasaki ninja 250 red
    1st bike - '92 kawasaki ex500 blue/white (dead)

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    its basically a man who lost control of his emotions and killed an animal... ppl get away with killing ppl in the justice system, of course this guy wont get punished much
    I dunno. I have a hard time believing this guy suddenly snapped and lost control. Carrying a spear suggests some sort of premeditation.
    2008 HD Sportster XL1200L
    2006 Ninja 650R
    1982 Honda CB125S
    2000 Suzuki GZ250
    2001 Tomos Targa

Quote Originally Posted by short stop View Post
    I dunno. I have a hard time believing this guy suddenly snapped and lost control. Carrying a spear suggests some sort of premeditation.
    maybe he's a professional dog hunter, could hire him for getting rid of annoying dogs around u. jk
    3rd bike (current) - '06 kawasaki zx-636 blk/gld
    2nd bike - '08 kawasaki ninja 250 red
    1st bike - '92 kawasaki ex500 blue/white (dead)

Or that he used it to pick up trash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unger-pppp0-paper-picker-trash-stick-42.jpg  
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    nobbie48, video with audio is your friend. It makes for great evidence, especially as it can capture events that are clearly not provoked by your presence. A camera in an empty back yard, that records a dog that just won't shut up, is a fine example of this.

I'm currently going through a similar issue that involves neighbourhood kids, rather than dogs, but it's the same sort of thing. I've grown tired of soccer balls whanging off my back door and windows, for hours at a time, and until 11:00pm. The property manager has now been presented with video evidence of the kids (some as old as 15) kicking the ball around on my patio and against the wall under my rear window, and pictures of the trash they leave around. These are the kids from just 4 homes, who are causing issues for the entire neighbourhood.

Moving out might be the easy solution, but it frequently isn't the right solution.
    In spite of the nasty reaction to my talk with the neighbours the dog has become somewhat less of a pest. The problem really rests with the two legged bytch that owns the dog.

I really feel sorry for her husband. When I started talking to him the look on his face pretty much said his wife had castrated him.

Re the 68 year old we are quick to judge. My point in my earlier post was that correcting these things legally takes time and money. Would the posters that want to kick the guys head in still feel that way if it turned out that his wife was dying of cancer and needed some peace and quiet in her final days?

We don't know all the facts and yeah maybe he was just a bad apple but it's OK for us to go after his throat without knowing the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie48 View Post
    In spite of the nasty reaction to my talk with the neighbours the dog has become somewhat less of a pest. The problem really rests with the two legged bytch that owns the dog.

I really feel sorry for her husband. When I started talking to him the look on his face pretty much said his wife had castrated him.

Re the 68 year old we are quick to judge. My point in my earlier post was that correcting these things legally takes time and money. Would the posters that want to kick the guys head in still feel that way if it turned out that his wife was dying of cancer and needed some peace and quiet in her final days?

We don't know all the facts and yeah maybe he was just a bad apple but it's OK for us to go after his throat without knowing the whole story.
    Just as the problem in my case rests with the mothers, who refuse to instill any discipline or community mindedness in their children, rather than it being the children themselves. I had a run-in with three of them, last summer, who seem to feel that their little angels can do no wrong. The plants in what was formerly my garden beg to differ.

While it might make it understandable that the old man reacted the way that he did, because of some such issue in his life, it doesn't make it any more acceptable to kill someone's pet. The act remains abhorrent, just as it would be for you to put a dish of antifreeze in your neighbour's yard despite your issues. If the animal was attacking him, then that would be a different matter. It seems to not be the case and the animal was apparently leashed, at the time.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Or that he used it to pick up trash.
    Ahhhhhhh ... I wonder. The weirdest part about the whole thing for me was the spear, but that is at least a possible explanation for it.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."

I can "understand" why oj killed his wife and her lover, it doesn't make him less of a murderer though =D.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Just as the problem in my case rests with the mothers, who refuse to instill any discipline or community mindedness in their children, rather than it being the children themselves. I had a run-in with three of them, last summer, who seem to feel that their little angels can do no wrong. The plants in what was formerly my garden beg to differ.

While it might make it understandable that the old man reacted the way that he did, because of some such issue in his life, it doesn't make it any more acceptable to kill someone's pet. The act remains abhorrent, just as it would be for you to put a dish of antifreeze in your neighbour's yard despite your issues. If the animal was attacking him, then that would be a different matter. It seems to not be the case and the animal was apparently leashed, at the time.
    I got the impression he had fabricated a spear. Does it get any more premeditated? Again, what was the buildup?

One of lifes lessons, never assume that everyone is going to act rationally.

I got the impression he had fabricated a spear. Does it get any more premeditated? Again, what was the buildup?

One of lifes lessons, never assume that everyone is going to act rationally.
    When I needed a trash sticker I didn't buy one. I took a broom handle, hammered a nail in the end, then cut the head off. Does that mean I was looking for a dog to stab?

When I needed a trash sticker I didn't buy one. I took a broom handle, hammered a nail in the end, then cut the head off. Does that mean I was looking for a dog to stab?
    Yes.. Off with your head
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Yes.. Off with your head
    Curses! (twists moustache) Foiled again!!

Curses! (twists moustache) Foiled again!!
    And the citizens of G-TAM can sleep a peaceful slumber while the watchful eye of the Yellow Stinger Camo Avenger watches over them.....

THE END....

Or is it???
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

That is a possible explanation, but I get the impression you're stretching in terms of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sure, he *could* have been just walking along picking up trash in the neighbourhood like a good citizen, and then suddenly snapped into a fit of murderous rage and used said broom handle to stab this dog to death.

Sure, this scenario is possible. But I somehow I don't think that's how it went down.
    2006 Ninja 650R
    1982 Honda CB125S
    2000 Suzuki GZ250
    2001 Tomos Targa

That is a possible explanation, but I get the impression you're stretching in terms of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sure, he *could* have been just walking along picking up trash in the neighbourhood like a good citizen, and then suddenly snapped into a fit of murderous rage and used said broom handle to stab this dog to death.

Sure, this scenario is possible. But I somehow I don't think that's how it went down.
    What I'm saying, is that there's a good chance that those who have already decided he made the thing specifically as a weapon, are wrong. That is all.

What I'm saying, is that there's a good chance that those who have already decided he made the thing specifically as a weapon, are wrong. That is all.
    Of course no one knows for sure. There is a *chance* that the "object" he fashioned was made for benign purposes. But it strikes me (and apparently a few others) as a strange object to carry around. Other than the possibility of picking up trash, it seems a wholly bizarre thing to carry around a neighbourhood. Coupled with the act he committed, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to believe that he did make it for it's eventual purpose. Dude obviously has some issues.

But before this argument goes 'round in circles, point taken.
    2006 Ninja 650R
    1982 Honda CB125S
    2000 Suzuki GZ250
    2001 Tomos Targa

I Would the posters that want to kick the guys head in still feel that way if it turned out that his wife was dying of cancer and needed some peace and quiet in her final days?.
    Again... Dog owners had never met the man! Wife dying or not, he has never spoken to them about any issues he may have had with the dog.

I can't believe this thread is still going on and there appears to be some trying to defend this guy's behaviour.

How can anyone justify the killing of a domesticated animal that was not posing a threat to them or their family?

Sick ****er needs to be off the street or the next time it may be a 'noisy' child feeling that trash stick and then *maybe* he'll get his just deserts. But, why does it have to come to such an outcome before anything is done?

I try to be a pacifist but if I happened by such an incident I'd have a hard time resisting turning that stick back on it's weilder.

For crying out loud, what's wrong with you people?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserGoneSport View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still going on and there appears to be some trying to defend this guy's behaviour.

Welcome to GTAM. What surprises me is that there's no one in here (yet) claiming the sidewalk has a pronounced and well defined incline, and it's entirely possible he stumbled backwards on said incline into the dog while trying to balance himself with his "garbage-picker-upper stick".
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

Quote Originally Posted by CruiserGoneSport View Post

For crying out loud, what's wrong with you people?!!!

How dare you. You're lucky my trash stick won't go through my screen and into your face!
    LOL

This is my signature